ACFishing

Zeebass reels dealers

Rate this topic

25 posts in this topic

Looks like they are only selling them direct now. They are available on their website but nowhere else that I could find.

I bought a VS last year as a gift for my son. While in the shop I was hoping to fiddle with a Zeebass as a comparison. The guy told me that the company requires dealers to maintain certain inventory levels that is just too much money for them to have invested in some stock that doesn't move.

2 hours ago, Kml said:

But with that said. Tackle Direct is a dealer and they have a shop in south Jersey. I'd try them.

do you know if tackle direct has some of these in-store by any chance?

25 mins ago, ACFishing said:

do you know if tackle direct has some of these in-store by any chance?

I do not but it's worth a phone call. It's a well stocked shop so I would guess that they do.

No one have them in stock. Few shops will have them on their website but none in the store. You maybe able to order them through a store but no point in doing so. Better deal with the company directly.

It just seems a little crazy to me as a business model.

I would never drop that kind of coin on a reel without having held it in my hands. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

Although it's part-time, I've worked for a shop who (I will not mention) for many years, and we used to sell ZeeBass. Nice product, but availability was awful and not sustainable for us to stock on our shelves let alone dream of making a profit. 

Edited by TopwaterPete

On 4/29/2019 at 10:08 AM, Fly By Nite said:

If they are that hard to purchase i don't want to know what it's like to find parts to make repairs.

Easy to get parts. Just call them. Reels are simple to work on. Never had an issue with their customer service.