WTB Shimano Stradic 5000FI/Sustain 5000FE

Respectfully offer $250 shipped for both reels. Paypal ready.

"In every species of fish I've angled for, it is the ones that have got away that thrill me the most, the ones that keep fresh in my memory. So I say it is good to lose fish. If we didn't, much of the thrill of angling would be gone." - RB

3 mins ago, finatic said:

Thanks for the offer, but I will pass. Good luck in your search.

Are we too far apart? How about a counter? Or  price for each reel.

"In every species of fish I've angled for, it is the ones that have got away that thrill me the most, the ones that keep fresh in my memory. So I say it is good to lose fish. If we didn't, much of the thrill of angling would be gone." - RB

10 mins ago, finatic said:

My lowest price is 200 for the sustain and 150 for the stradic.

How about $320 for both?

3 mins ago, finatic said:

Really can't do that. 350.00 for the pair and I'll split the shipping with you or meet somewhere agreeable.

My offer was with shipping. I thought $320 was a solid offer. I'm going to have to pass then, I can't find myself paying a premium for used reels. Sustains are popping up for $175 shipped. Thanks anyways!