iputmyhoursin

WTB Shimano Stradic 5000FI/Sustain 5000FE

23 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

I'm in the market for a Stradic 5000FI or Sustain 5000FE, looking for clean or mint examples.

Thanks

Edited by iputmyhoursin

5 mins ago, Trident 13 said:

Have a cherry sustain 6000 , everything that came with it. Used very few times

Hmm was looking for a 5000, I think the 6000 was bump up in size. You have all the original paperwork and box? spare spool? Pics please.

How much are you willing to pay for a lightly used Sustain 5000 FE, with the extra spool and original box?  They were $300 new, right?

I have a like new Sustain 5000 FI with box, papers and extra spool. I also have a stradic 5000 FI with box and papers and extra spool. What's your pleasure.

12 mins ago, finatic said:

I have a like new Sustain 5000 FI with box, papers and extra spool. I also have a stradic 5000 FI with box and papers and extra spool. What's your pleasure.

Can you please send me pictures of both. How much are you willing to sell them for? I've had outrageous figures thrown at me.

15 mins ago, finatic said:

I'm guessing you meant Sustain 5000FE right? I'm looking for the older models.

Yes, Sustain 5000 FE with box, papers and extra spool.

One spool with 20# braid and one loaded with 15# Ande mono.

Edited by finatic

7 mins ago, finatic said:

Yes, Sustain 5000 FE with box, papers and extra spool.

One spool with 20# braid and one loaded with 15# Ande mono.

Interested in both.. thank you. I don't need the braid or mono if that helps.

The stradic 5000 FI is spooled with 40# suffix braid and the spare spool has never been used but has Ande 12# mono on it. I can take the braid off of the stradic and the sustain. I'm willing to entertain realistic offer so we don't get into a picker's or pawn star TV show thingy. Here's a photo of the sustain. I can get the stradic photographed . 

DSCN1121.JPG

DSCN1122.JPG

Edited by finatic

Any blemishes or scratches on the either reel? Any wear on the reel foot? Are both mechanically sound? Sustain looks good. I'll make an offer after seeing the stradic.

Both reels were used 1 week each in different trips to south florida. Purchased them in the keys. I cannot find any scratches or dings. The reel foot has no marks on either reel. Both mechanically 9.9/10. Only because nothing is perfect. Let me know if you want close ups of any certain areas.