Happy Earth Day

Rate this topic

KnewBee

"Courts deal two major blows to Trump environmental agenda in one week

Legal action continues to be a winning strategy for those seeking to stop the president's onslaught of rollbacks.

"The conservative site Breitbart published a piece that strays so far from established climate science, one research scientist called it “quite possibly the worst ‘climate’-related article I’ve ever encountered.”

Breitbart’s latest piece of climate science denial — an article headlined “Scientists Prove Man-Made Global Warming Is a Hoax” — is so inaccurate and misleading that when the nonpartisan site Climate Feedback asked 10 climate scientists to comment on it, they got replies like “woefully ignorant,” “nonsensical,” and “a willful attempt to misguide their readership.”

Breitbart has an audience of more than 20 million visitors each month, according to one site that analyzes metrics, meaning its misleading claims have the potential to spread quickly. And in this case, the article was a bizarre rewrite of a recent ThinkProgress article on a major new study that actually shows human-caused global warming is more worrisome than previously thought, not less..."    Think Progress

Fake news from Breitbart.  

"Courts deal two major blows to Trump environmental agenda in one week"

Legal action continues to be a winning strategy for those seeking to stop the president's onslaught of rollbacks."

"In a boon to environmental advocates, court decisions on Friday rebuked the Trump administration’s coal ambitions, in addition to setting a deadline for the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to ban a common and hazardous pesticide [chlorpyrifos]..."

Who will win: Trump admin and corporate interests or the people and the courts?   I am on the side of the people.  

16 mins ago, KnewBee said:

Legal action continues to be a winning strategy for those seeking to stop the president's onslaught of rollbacks.

"The conservative site Breitbart published a piece that strays so far from established climate science, one research scientist called it “quite possibly the worst ‘climate’-related article I’ve ever encountered.”

Breitbart’s latest piece of climate science denial — an article headlined “Scientists Prove Man-Made Global Warming Is a Hoax” — is so inaccurate and misleading that when the nonpartisan site Climate Feedback asked 10 climate scientists to comment on it, they got replies like “woefully ignorant,” “nonsensical,” and “a willful attempt to misguide their readership.”

Breitbart has an audience of more than 20 million visitors each month, according to one site that analyzes metrics, meaning its misleading claims have the potential to spread quickly. And in this case, the article was a bizarre rewrite of a recent ThinkProgress article on a major new study that actually shows human-caused global warming is more worrisome than previously thought, not less..."    Think Progress

Legal action continues to be a winning strategy for those seeking to stop the president's onslaught of rollbacks."

"In a boon to environmental advocates, court decisions on Friday rebuked the Trump administration’s coal ambitions, in addition to setting a deadline for the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to ban a common and hazardous pesticide [chlorpyrifos]..."

Who will win: Trump admin and corporate interests or the people and the courts?   I am on the side of the people.  

This another of those hollow lower court victories that the left likes to hang their hats on?

59 mins ago, KnewBee said:

3 mins ago, Fishy Fisher said:

That just means it's balls on accurate. Over the target zone! 

Correct.

Global warming is the same as progressivism.  BS

the people will win, beating out algorism eventually.

Think progress was wrong about collusion and Breitbart was right.

“My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.”

Ayn Rand

18 mins ago, Gulf Vet said:

Thanks. That reminds me, I have to gas up the truck.

Give her a Big drink. Global warming is global BS. All started by al gore. Now that we can't say how great and heart warming Muzi's are , we hit global warming.

Edited by hunter123
Capt, Frank Mundus. The man, the myth, the legand.

1 hour ago, hunter123 said:

Give her a Big drink. Global warming is global BS. All started by al gore. Now that we can't say how great and heart warming Muzi's are , we hit global warming.

She does tend to drink a lot and needs an intervention, but I love her so!

I remember the first Earth Day, it was a way bigger deal than this year's.  MMGW usurped  it's thunder.  

The biggest fish in the river gets that way by never being caught.

Edward Bloom