At a trout pond near you

Rate this topic

bob_G

Being quite libertarian in a lot of my views, it's rare I think that banning anything is a good thing.

based solely upon the amount of those f*&^i%@ nip bottles I find EVERYWHERE  I strongly feel we should ban the sale of them.  
You can't walk a tenth of a mile anywhere  without finding at least one, but usually you find a dozen.   

DITCH TROLL

1 hour ago, pogie_boy said:

Being quite libertarian in a lot of my views, it's rare I think that banning anything is a good thing.

based solely upon the amount of those f*&^i%@ nip bottles I find EVERYWHERE  I strongly feel we should ban the sale of them.  
You can't walk a tenth of a mile anywhere  without finding at least one, but usually you find a dozen.   

Sad when you realize how many people need that buzz to function on a daily basis. Living each day in a stupefied state. Classy. 

Edited by Seadogg

Drive down the side of almost any highway; road; neighborhood etc. It isn't fisherman; it is people in general that are just disgusting creatures. Blaming fisherman and taking away access is just an easy scapegoat for those that want certain public access areas closed to begin with. I see plenty of non fisherman trashing public areas every summer. 

The Best Day to go fishing is any day that ends in Y

I truly don’t get it. 

I see it everywhere I fish. Bait containers and empties and food wrappers left behind like it doesn’t matter.

You’d think that fishing would give people a sense of stewardship similar to what a farmer has... you don’t see them littering in their fields.

Theres an F.U. mentality that too many people are walking around with. There to take what they want and leave behind what they don’t.

People suck.