NEW Humminbird Helix 7 G2N fishfinder/chartplotter with upgraded HD transducer, Berley Pro adapter, AutoChart Pro with Zero lines Card, Nocqua Pro 10A battery kit

Ed Z

I bounce between north central New Jersey  and Long Island, can meet somewhere, or I can Fed Ex next day anywhere for $25

Everything is new and unused.

Humminbird Helix 7 G2N fish finder and chart plotter with Chirp, Side Imaging, GPS - paid $850

(pouch with manual opened)

Upgraded high definition transducer from Humminbird - XHS 9 HDSI 180 T part number 710201 - paid $281.89

unopened

BerleyPro Hobie Humminbird adapter - paid $59.99

unopened

AutoChart Pro DVD Mapping Software with Zero Lines Micro Card, bottom hardness and side imaging - paid $186.95

(pouch with manual/software opened, zero lines card unopened)

Nocqua Pro Power Kit 10A battery, water resistant lithium battery kit - paid $120

(unopened)

I have over $1500 invested. Fishfinder, transducer, battery, adapter never used. I might have registered the autochart software but can transfer to you.

Asking $1200 or best reasonable offer.

Prefer to sell as a package, but will split if necessary. 

IMG_8676.jpg

IMG_8677.jpg

IMG_8678.jpg

IMG_8679.jpg

IMG_8680.jpg

IMG_8681.jpg

$100 for the Nocqua ... picked up if within reason. Tx 

Any society that charges it's own children for knowledge, is doomed to fail.

Whilst intelligence is not affected by geography, it is influenced by education, opportunity and drive.   

Now is the time to change our attitude towards blues, next year may well be too late (Somebody listened :th: )
Member of the Yellow Eyed Devils
May you never have to fish to live, rather live to fish.

• 2 weeks later...

Drop to $850. Almost half price. Steal of the year. 

Note this is the network version of the Helix with MEGA side imaging UPGRADED from standard factory transducer. This is much better than the standard model and $300 by itself.

Edited by Ed Z