Can someone riddle me

Rate this topic

dena

Why Hillary and Obama have been so silent on the Mueller report?

I would think they would be gloating President Trump resorted to the dirty(illegal) tricks to win the election.

But not a peep on their opinions that I have heard.

Has any reporter even thought to reach out to them for a statement?

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

They won't do it. Barry wants to distance himself from the findings. Hillbag is scared they will come after her now. Out of the two, I bet it will be Hillbag to put her foot in her mouth first. But they should investigate the Dims god obama. :beatin:

Capt, Frank Mundus. The man, the myth, the legand.

3 mins ago, KnewBee said:

Hillary has spoken out, Real Clear politics reported on it.   

Are you talking about their report on her TV interview with Fareed Zakaria?  That interview was before the release of the redacted report to Congress.  I am not seeing comments from her subsequent to the report's release.

Where’s Obama's memoir? 

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

10 mins ago, Slacker said:

Are you talking about their report on her TV interview with Fareed Zakaria?  That interview was before the release of the redacted report to Congress.  I am not seeing comments from her subsequent to the report's release.

Yes, I think so.  

8 mins ago, Slacker said:

You would think some reporter would ping them for a comment, no?

Am I off base here?

They seem to have a comment about everything else, and how could a Constitutional Lawyer and Professor not weigh in?

It was his administration that did the whole thing...

-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

3 mins ago, dena said:

You would think some reporter would ping them for a comment, no?

Am I off base here?

They seem to have a comment about everything else, and how could a Constitutional Lawyer and Professor not weigh in?

It was his administration that did the whole thing...

Seems like they have both been relatively hush hush in public lately.  Won't assign any significance though. 

I am sure they will both get chatty as the primaries heat up and the democrat field shrinks to a couple front runners.  

51 mins ago, KnewBee said:

Seems like they have both been relatively hush hush in public lately.  Won't assign any significance though. 

I will,

Hillary is still considering another run and she can't afford another misstep before announces.

Remember, 3rd times a charm.

Obama is just smart enough to shut up and not take the focus off the report and Trump.

Besides, the House is full up with partisan hacks blasting away at Trump.

7 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

I will,

Hillary is still considering another run and she can't afford another misstep before announces.

Remember, 3rd times a charm.

Obama is just smart enough to shut up and not take the focus off the report and Trump.

Besides, the House is full up with partisan hacks blasting away at Trump.

She isn't running the primary gauntlet again.  Her path would be through a brokered convention.  The clown car beats itself down to two candidates... goes to convention... her name is entered from the floor... DNC controlled superdelegates back her and others get in line.  She gets nomination.  That's pretty much it.

3 hours ago, Slacker said:

She isn't running the primary gauntlet again.  Her path would be through a brokered convention.  The clown car beats itself down to two candidates... goes to convention... her name is entered from the floor... DNC controlled superdelegates back her and others get in line.  She gets nomination.  That's pretty much it.

Wouldn't that be a hell of a note.

Talking about a bunch of pissed off Democrats.

I would love it.

-Thomas Jefferson
-Soren Kierkegaard