Slowwwride

Bluefish

Rate this topic

87 posts in this topic

On 4/21/2019 at 9:34 PM, hurricane1091 said:

Northern mentality. Anyways, I've never had a fish I didn't like. Bluefish though? I'll eat it but it's not quality stuff. Keep a few small ones at most. I mean look at the color of that crap, who wants 10 pounds of that in their freezer lol

Just politely saying it's not Northern mentality  its northern demographic

1 hour ago, Saltine109 said:

Just politely saying it's not Northern mentality  its northern demographic

Hispanics love them and we have a bunch.  Come to think of it, do they even have a bluefish run in Florida anymore?  More hispanics down there, probably ate them all.  

We do need to respect them when caught. Single barbless hook and have  pliers ready.

The smaller ones with butter, gaaalic, lemon, some salt and pepper they're pretty good. Do em whole on a hot grill, cold beer...

3 hours ago, Owen54 said:

I genuinely hate that guy. 

Funny i like that guy but i don't like the where did ya get em what did you get on guy. 

5 hours ago, Owen54 said:

I genuinely hate that guy. 

I don’t like most of the stuff he does. But I’ll say this:

1. That shop is sponsoring a catch & release striper tourney.  Big big props for doing that. 
  2. B&T shops need to keep their business alive and that shop is in a town that is dying for so many reasons. It’s a tough position to be in and I admire the mom & pop operations. 

That said, wish he would tone it down. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

Moderators should delete this Hispanic racist comments. Its Racist. I hear these comments frequently on this board. A lot of people like blues. I'm not Hispanic .Most have no clue how to care for them. You bleed them immediately and get them on ice. And then learn how to cook....We're all American you know. Brothers on God's blue earth. JMO

Edited by outfished1957