Harf

Why are Journalists so Hated?

Rate this topic

126 posts in this topic

Have they been exposed?  Are people realizing how these Media groups have been used to manipulated them.  Should the Journalist confess their sins?  A Reparation of Sorts…

Hatred of journalists turning to violence, watchdog warns

Will they take Ownership or Deflect?

I don't think there has been anywhere near enough repercussions, including violence, against the media.

These people lie to us all day every day, and we don't incarcerate or kill any of them.

One of these days, when dishonest journalists start getting killed by wackos who've been whipped up (by them!!!) into a frenzy, I'm going to sit back and laugh.

You reap what you sow.

They're as bad as Republican and Democrat politicians as far as blowing off their jobs to lace every word with effort to move the political football down the field. Most people figure politicians are gonna politic. Journalists are supposed to be as far away from that as priests to boy ass.

17 mins ago, Shipwreck said:

A worse fate than violence awaits them, low ratings.

No one trusts 'journalists' and the 'msm' anymore.  The ratings are clear.

They've already made their.  While the networks may be afraid of low ratings, the fraudsters on the air right now have already made a ton of money.

Until/unless the begin losing their freedom or their lives, they've won.

4 mins ago, The Dude said:

Do people really hate journalists?

According to the Journalist they do unless you believe the Journalist are not being Truthful 

12 mins ago, The Dude said:

The ones that lie, spin, twist and try to manipulate the people all day, sure I hate them.  I'd laugh if they began getting killed, and I absolutely would support legislation that would put the far majority of them in prison for defrauding the public.

If it were up to me, anything said on tv or in print, and presented as "news" would be considered "under oath," and they'd go to jail for perjury like there was no tomorrow.

59 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

I don't think there has been anywhere near enough repercussions, including violence, against the media.

These people lie to us all day every day, and we don't incarcerate or kill any of them.

One of these days, when dishonest journalists start getting killed by wackos who've been whipped up (by them!!!) into a frenzy, I'm going to sit back and laugh.

You reap what you sow.

Inciting violence; that is about as wrong as wrong can be.    

"these people"

Seems like you have been "whipped up"

12 mins ago, The Dude said:

I dont actually know any msm.  I used to know journalists when I worked at the Trenton Times.  Arrogant, but thorough.

I do, however, hate what this current crop of 'journalists' are doing to 1. Our country and 2. Journalistic traditions of non biased reporting. Hate it.  They have a responsibility and they have abdicated it.

3 mins ago, KnewBee said:

Inciting violence; that is about as wrong as wrong can be.    

"these people"

Seems like you have been "whipped up"

If you say so. 

On the bright side though, that opinion and a $1.84 gets you a 24 ounce coffee at Wawa, so there's that.

9 mins ago, Shipwreck said:

I dont actually know any msm.  I used to know journalists when I worked at the Trenton Times.  Arrogant, but thorough.

I do, however, hate what this current crop of 'journalists' are doing to 1. Our country and 2. Journalistic traditions of non biased reporting. Hate it.  They have a responsibility and they have abdicated it.

Agreed. I view the departure from fact to be a grave danger to our nation. However, good journalism does still exist here and there. You just need to sift through a lot of crap to find it.