coolhandfluke

jepordy final question last night. really?

Rate this topic

96 posts in this topic

the 2 didn't have a chance to win but how the hell did they get it wrong ?

C-KING FROM THE JUSTICE LEAGUE.     one said batman one said superman so its not like they didn't know what the justice league is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just shows a lot of very smart people have no common sense. I aint smart , but I don't lack in common sense.

7 mins ago, coolhandfluke said:

I agree. I have never seen a show or movie but C-KING ?   LIKE SEA KING ?   ever hear of aquaman ?   the guy that played aquaman is all over the internet and tv.

Yeah, my wife guessed the answer and she don't know sheet about anything.

3 mins ago, DoorGunner said:

Get the feeling that you could turn the show on in six months and this guy will still be there. 

Haven't been watching lately, so he's still kicking ass.

16 mins ago, DoorGunner said:

Get the feeling that you could turn the show on in six months and this guy will still be there. 

At the rate he's winning money, he could bankrupt the production company by then

771k plus...………………..but hey and hid nothing and is introduced as a professional gambler.

he certainly knows exactly when to push the button which seems to be the real key other then being awesomely knowledgeable.

you can see the others know a lot of the answers and they get frustrated with the button.

Edited by coolhandfluke

45 mins ago, DoorGunner said:

If I remember right he's up to $ 777,000 already, he's made some big wagers on the daily doubles and final jeopardy questions it's paying off for him.