cec127

Tomorrow - Raritan Bay

4 posts in this topic

Anyone think the Raritan will be fishable/kayakable tomorrow? Looks like storms won't role in until later in the day but the wind shows SSW 15-20. Don't want to drive 1.20 hours to get there and it not be fishable or not safe to go out.

Edited by cec127

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The forecast I use to determine whether to launch shows sustained winds in the am of around 12 mph, with gusts up to 35mph.  Out of the SW is good, but with those gusts its pretty iffy, especially if you have to drive.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.