Kones1

Separate bedrooms

Rate this topic

194 posts in this topic

Anyone else have the nice arrangement of sleeping well in a different bedroom than your significant other? As we got older 1 king sized bed didn’t cut it so we have had 2 master bedrooms for awhile now and let me tell ya it’s  working out pretty swell. Both of us are sleeping way better and when it’s business time, we’ll thats better too.  Surprise surprise surprise. Shazam   Nothing like it after all these years   What a thrill 

Quite the opposite. I don’t sleep well unless my wife is next to me. She’ll get up in the middle of the night and go to couch being she’s not able to sleep and I know she’s not there next to me and I can’t sleep then. 

Separate bedrooms?  How about separate floors!!!

Wife has the upper level, I take the lower level, and I go upstairs once in a while to say hi.

She tells everyone I live in a cave with my tools, fishing gear, fish tanks, lizards and my tv, and yeah, that about sums it up.

I'm happy as a pig in **** down here.  I highly recommend it.

A few days a week I work late. Wife will have the kids sleeping with her, so its off to the guest bedroom I go. I usually sleep better there.

I have a situation where my shoulders are so bad that I have been sleeping in a recliner for fifteen years.My wife and I will spend a short time together in bed at night but I shift to a recliner to get some sleep. Too much clamming, too many casts.

If my wife isnt lying next to me farting and snoring  I just get all lonely.  Besides I work three nights a week and come home when shes getting up.  

8 hours ago, Kones1 said:

Anyone else have the nice arrangement of sleeping well in a different bedroom than your significant other? As we got older 1 king sized bed didn’t cut it so we have had 2 master bedrooms for awhile now and let me tell ya it’s  working out pretty swell. Both of us are sleeping way better and when it’s business time, we’ll thats better too.  Surprise surprise surprise. Shazam   Nothing like it after all these years   What a thrill 

8 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

Separate bedrooms?  How about separate floors!!!

Wife has the upper level, I take the lower level, and I go upstairs once in a while to say hi.

She tells everyone I live in a cave with my tools, fishing gear, fish tanks, lizards and my tv, and yeah, that about sums it up.

I'm happy as a pig in **** down here.  I highly recommend it.

Same with us. We have two master rooms one on the first floor and one on the second. Before I retired my work schedule was very disruptive to her sleeping as I got up at four every morning and went to bed before her. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

Thats some old ass grandparents **** right there. If a king isn't enough, you both need to diet.

But whatever does it for you... :shrug:

Edited by MitchellNJ

Be forewarned , When over 60 there are 2 very important things , prolly the most important things, a good night sleep and dropping a righteous Duce after that it’s game on. But if one of those doesn’t happen, well it’s a set up for a bad day.