Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Riverboat33

Steelers open at N.E.

Rate this topic

100 posts in this topic

His horrific season kicking a football for the Steelers last year has not cost Chris Boswell his job. At least not yet.  by Ed Bouchette

Boswell has delayed his 2m bonus due in March until the start of the season.  If he took the bonus he was being released.  Maybe Art II is wising up.

1 hour ago, Riverboat33 said:

His horrific season kicking a football for the Steelers last year has not cost Chris Boswell his job. At least not yet.  by Ed Bouchette

Boswell has delayed his 2m bonus due in March until the start of the season.  If he took the bonus he was being released.  Maybe Art II is wising up.

Darn right, If it was me I would hold off on the bonus too.....In the meantime I would make him earn his job back by exploring others kickers, walk ons and some eastern European soccer players. Sad but kickers are only as good as their last game, many are head cases & he didn't do the Steelers a lot of favors.

On 4/22/2019 at 9:14 AM, big popper said:

yeah,  dosen't make sense the 75 yr old that paid for it got in more trouble than the 20 something yr old that took it by force twice,he get's a walk...:blackeye:

Wow never thought about it like that.

A lot of buzz about rookie RB, Benny Snell.  After OTAs, many of the sports media are predicting he will be the number one back by midseason.  Good genes, Matt Snell is his uncle. 

On 6/12/2019 at 8:33 AM, dbjpb said:

So I guess it is worst for 75 year old man to pay for it  at a brothel and get caught then a 30 year old taking it for free by force  in a bathroom in  a bar ?   I wonder what Roger's punishment will be for this one ?  I guess  4 games seems about right ? 

Well technically the "big Jew" did pay for it as well, he paid for her ( the victim's)  testimony to go away, perhaps 100,000 times more than what Kraft paid with tip

10 hours ago, TheKnot said:

Who knew Ben was a Jew .I thought he was German and English ?

Its kind of a joke here in this forum.