Angler #1

Thank you

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

In the past several weeks I have received many thumbs up for some of my postings here. All comments are well appreciated and hopefully informative, rather then a Know it all . Often at my age I am reminded of myself when I read many of the posts by fellow Ditch Trolls . These posts get the old juices going and feel that if I can help just one I have done my duty for the day. Those who have known me for awhile here and elsewhere know it is only a way of life that I began over many moons ago to share in the experience, good, bad in those responses . So each and every one that has appreciated my postings during these at time very conflicted times  by giving me a thumbs up THANK YOU :heart:

always enjoy your input,you are a good man A1,would be honored to sit in & have coffee with you and Tagger,I can only do it on a weekend?

I find your contributions extremely  helpful - passing on what you know not "I have a secret" is reassuring.   Obvious there is no magic hint that will guarantee catching all the time but tidbits are helpful along the way.    Thanks for all you do Carl

Tper and Son