Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Marc H

Very Early RM Smith 1oz Peanuts

9 posts in this topic

All are new.  Bottom bunker has unstamped lip.  Top 3 are $22 shipped each.  Bottom is $25 shipped.  I will combine shipping.  All payment forms accepted.

20190417_082607.jpg

20190417_082639.jpg

20190417_082534.jpg

20190417_082506.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Marc,

 

Is the through wire on the bottom one thinner than the others?

 

Has it been fished?

 

I am interested and will await your answer. Please give me until this evening to respond.

 

Thanks,

Ted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ted Pietz said:

Marc,

 

Is the through wire on the bottom one thinner than the others?

 

Has it been fished?

 

I am interested and will await your answer. Please give me until this evening to respond.

 

Thanks,

Ted

 

Hey Ted, the wire is the same diameter just on an angle so looks smaller. Has not been fished.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, prican1 said:

I'll take the unstamped bunker

 

Thanks Carlos.  I'll give Ted a bit to respond.  If he passes it is yours.  I believe I have another in either case.  I'll check on that a little later and let you know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Marc H said:

 

Hey Ted, the wire is the same diameter just on an angle so looks smaller. Has not been fished.  

OK. I hoped it was very early. I have one with very thin wire that is a very early. 

 

Let Carlo have this one as I also have other unstamped peanuts.

 

Thanks anyway Marc,

Ted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ted Pietz said:

OK. I hoped it was very early. I have one with very thin wire that is a very early. 

 

Let Carlo have this one as I also have other unstamped peanuts.

 

Thanks anyway Marc,

Ted

 

You're welcome. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.