Castaway

Rate this topic

JaseB

17 mins ago, Belmo said:

I really enjoyed not watching any of these lame-ass movies.

Cut some eye holes in yer time out box and face it toward the TV :read:

‘Saving Private Ryan’ is one of my favorites and it’s still hard to watch. ‘Castaway’ also a good one....as is ‘Big’. Another one that never fails for laughs is ‘Money Pit’ :clap: 

Hell, Tom Hanks has made some pretty funny movies going all the way back to ‘Batchelor Party’ :laugh: 

1123484E-16FB-4B30-BB58-5F800C6FADC5.jpeg

TimS

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

Tom Hanks is an incredible actor Saving Private Ryan, Green Mile, and Forrest Gump are about as good as it gets. Can't help but to watch Gump every time it's on- Kind of a timeline of my youth ( yeah i'm old ). 

"A GAMEFISH (which striped bass should be) Is too valuable to be caught only once"...Lee Wulff

When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty" - Thomas Jefferson

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help." Most dangerous words in the English language...Ronald Reagan

41 mins ago, TimS said:

Cut some eye holes in yer time out box and face it toward the TV :read:

‘Saving Private Ryan’ is one of my favorites and it’s still hard to watch. ‘Castaway’ also a good one....as is ‘Big’. Another one that never fails for laughs is ‘Money Pit’ :clap: 

Hell, Tom Hanks has made some pretty funny movies going all the way back to ‘Batchelor Party’ :laugh: 

1123484E-16FB-4B30-BB58-5F800C6FADC5.jpeg

TimS

If you liked Saving Private Ryan you have to watch Bbn and of Brothers.

"all of jase's posts are valid." -Otter