Striper46

Simms Tributary waders?

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

On 6/16/2019 at 5:57 PM, Dbondi said:

Anyone using these?

I ended up buying them cause I had a coupon and they were cheap plus they are Simms; only wore them 3 times but they are super comfy, no leaks and lower legs are def durable. The second time i wore them i tripped over a rock and landed knee first into a pile of other rocks and they did not rip, I got a couple nice cuts on my knee but not the waders. My friend also has been using them without issues for the whole spring season and loves them. I think great quality for the price but only time will tell. Fish USA(no tax-no shipping) seems to have a wader sale every week or 2 so maybe subscript there and wait for the sale again.

Edited by Striper46

5 hours ago, Striper46 said:

I ended up buying them cause I had a coupon and they were cheap plus they are Simms; only wore them 3 times but they are super comfy, no leaks and lower legs are def durable. The second time i wore them i tripped over a rock and landed knee first into a pile of other rocks and they did not rip, I got a couple nice cuts on my knee but not the waders. My friend also has been using them without issues for the whole spring season and loves them. I think great quality for the price but only time will tell. Fish USA(no tax-no shipping) seems to have a wader sale every week or 2 so maybe subscript there and wait for the sale again.

I picked them up over the weekend for 20% off at field and stream. They seem fantastic. Nice lightweight set. It's been raining every day here but I think I will be able to get out tomorrow evening and give them a try.

I like mine , I’m a big guy and mobility in them is no issue at all  ...got a pinhole in them taking a fish off but a bit of Aquaseal fixed the issue ...

havent heard of them yet. i have the G3 waders and are awesome so i would assume the ones your speaking of are just as good. simms makes great products