Little

Do any of you know why we dont have the Barr report yet?

Rate this topic

26 posts in this topic

Cause gummit.  People that work for gummit have no incentive, no profit motive, no fear of being fired or demoted, no connection to successful outcomes due to their own initiative.

Unlike most all other forms of employment, it matters very little in gummit between incredible and suck.  There is no getting fired-also there is no home run shot to be made.

Why would they give a ****?  Thats why we dont have it.

But thats not the discussion for this morning..  Thos are facts, they just are.  Has been since the very first cavemen created a cave council.

It is a flaw, its a rip in the fabric of nature.

My question.  Left wingers, why would you want more of that?  Explain below, you can use the back of the website for more space.

If any lefties want our gummit to shrink, tell us how and why.  We're all ears.

Oops sorry, wanted to add.  Anyone that wants to contribute, "its doesnt need to be gigger, just smarter or  better" dont bother.  You either want more of it or less of it.  If you think we have "the right amount" try explaining that.  Bwaahahaaaa.

Not that I'm a leftist, but I do know the answer so I'll toss it in.

The more crappy guv we get, the more OPM we get to soak up freebie.

Some of us are champs at soaking it... pols, enrich your family for decades if not centuries to come.  Wealth to be had that otherwise one must invent the internet or Amazon or something to get (earn).

Some of us are happy to just soak it up month by month, sammich by sammich, beer by beer.

But, please... more.

Edited by hamlet

1 min ago, hamlet said:

Not that I'm a leftist, but I do know the answer so I'll toss it in.

The more crappy guv we get, the more OPM we get to soak up freebie.

Some of us are champs at soaking it... pols, enrich your family for decades if not centuries to come

Some of us are happy to just soak it up month by month, sammich by sammich, beer by beer.

But, please... more.

Remember, it is NOT the fault of the people that take the money-or not to blame them.  Where do people that want to get their hands on money in an unscrupulous manner go?  Duh, to  a place where it is easy to get money you didn't earn ( confiscation through taxation is NOT earning money).  Its not a conspiracy, its not some trick.  If I want to catch fish, I dont go look for them in Death Valley.

The blame rests in your mirror.  Sadly

18 mins ago, Little said:

Cause gummit.  People that work for gummit have no incentive, no profit motive, no fear of being fired or demoted, no connection to successful outcomes due to their own initiative.

Unlike most all other forms of employment, it matters very little in gummit between incredible and suck.  There is no getting fired-also there is no home run shot to be made.

Why would they give a ****?  Thats why we dont have it.

But thats not the discussion for this morning..  Thos are facts, they just are.  Has been since the very first cavemen created a cave council.

It is a flaw, its a rip in the fabric of nature.

My question.  Left wingers, why would you want more of that?  Explain below, you can use the back of the website for more space.

If any lefties want our gummit to shrink, tell us how and why.  We're all ears.

So you spend half your post telling us what the problem is then tell us that it's not the point of discussion?    :kook:

And you wonder why Libertarians can't gain any traction.     :dismay:

15 mins ago, Little said:

Remember, it is NOT the fault of the people that take the money-or not to blame them.  Where do people that want to get their hands on money in an unscrupulous manner go?  Duh, to  a place where it is easy to get money you didn't earn ( confiscation through taxation is NOT earning money).  Its not a conspiracy, its not some trick.  If I want to catch fish, I dont go look for them in Death Valley.

The blame rests in your mirror.  Sadly

Just to be clear... I am not blaming anyone.

I am offering a rational explanation of why leftists would want more of what Uncle is.

Uncle is life.

Free life for everyone.

2 mins ago, hamlet said:

Just to be clear... I am not blaming anyone.

I am offering a rational explanation of why leftists would want more of what Uncle is.

Uncle is life.

Free life for everyone.

What I fail to understand is why we have 2 parties whaen they are both left wing, and pro gummit.  That is where I blame the citizenry.

5 mins ago, Little said:

What I fail to understand is why we have 2 parties whaen they are both left wing, and pro gummit.  That is where I blame the citizenry.

Bought and paid for!

The citizenry has the government that it wants, the government that it has paid for.

It will eventually collapse and fail under its own weight.

It is inevitable, it's just a question of when.

2 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

Barr, like Mueller, is a lifelong Republican, and beyond reproach. 

His integrity should not be questioned. 

he was already involved in a cover up for a President,

so I don't share you trust.