gellfex

How was the fog on RB today?

18 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Local24 SSP said:

Ahh that sucks! I agree with the amount of boats, luckily it wasn’t to bad with clueless boaters. We had only one moron come close. Dumba$$ was going full throttle through the fleet of boats/kayakers. He attempted to stop and give us crap but it quickly back fired. 

And that was why I stayed the hell away Sunday!

I had some marks, but they looked like schoolies, and no one hit.

marks.jpg.d36976bfc0f4f2459ae6b646ea76afe0.jpg

42 mins ago, gellfex said:

And that was why I stayed the hell away Sunday!

I had some marks, but they looked like schoolies, and no one hit.

marks.jpg.d36976bfc0f4f2459ae6b646ea76afe0.jpg

After the March we had down south where I live on short action, I’ve been trying to weed them out, trolling/casting all 6”-9”  wood/rubber/plastic plugs. 

1 hour ago, cityfisherman said:

I think I saw you out on the water yesterday. I was in a dune colored Revo 13. Were you by chance fishing with one other guy? I also think I heard you shouting at that one boater. That speedster went by me slightly before he got to you. My head was on a swivel yesterday, particularly when I heard the sound of an engine approaching. A whistle is key to have in such conditions.  

I caught maybe a dozen bass yesterday, but none were keeper size. Maybe 2 of the fish were around 26". However, I was spooking a lot of stuff on the surface. Do you think that was bass or bunker?

Water quality was also pretty murky yesterday. 

That was all bass on top. As someone else mentioned they were “sunning” on the surface after a big chew. Yes I was with a buddy out there, he was in a red revo 16 and I was in a red outback. We both have whistles, a ton of reflective tape, and he had a light on all day. Left my light at home which I regretted as soon as I got on the parkway.

For some reason me and that buddy are an **** magnet. If they are out there we will find them...