Game of Thrones!!!

Rate this topic

JoeyZac

40 mins ago, S J Fish said:

Terry was inside the Iron Thong today

Lol, for a gay man you are relentless. 

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

35 mins ago, BrianBM said:

I hope they let Samwell Tarly, carrying his father's Valerian steel sword, kill the Night King. 

I hope Cersei's baby if she's really pregnant (she took a sip of wine this last episode...so who knows)

She has a dwarf baby......

"Panacheless is no way to go through life"

Tims

1 min ago, HopHead said:

So can I expect it will be worth my time for the first ? many seasons?

If you're starting at the beginning it's going to be a pretty big time investment for sure. There's still plenty of politics, killing, and sex. Seemed like the whole #metoo thing toned the sex and nakedness down a bit last season. But I'd say every season is worth the time to watch.  :shrug:

I'll have mine on the rocks.

That'd be funny, but I don't think the show's producers have that much of a sense of humor.  

Tarly's role has some odd similarities to that of Sam the hobbit in the Lord of the Rings, best buddy to the hero, faithful servant, etc. I wonder how much of the Ring Trilogy has been lodged in the back of George R.R. Martin's brain, writing the TV version? It's got to be there, somewhere.