Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishguts430

Blues

Rate this topic

15 posts in this topic

Any blue fish showing up yet? Im headed down to Indian river bay for Easter weekend. Taking the new kayak out and want to try to get into some blues and stripers. Unless there is any other species around i don't know about

Hi, Just got back from fishing a De inlet at the beach, Small Stripers, No blues. Heard a report some were caught near the Md Line , but could be rumors.

6 hours ago, fishguts430 said:

Any blue fish showing up yet? Im headed down to Indian river bay for Easter weekend. Taking the new kayak out and want to try to get into some blues and stripers. Unless there is any other species around i don't know about

I yakked the IR bay Saturday and marked very little. No bites. Good luck.

26 mins ago, fishguts430 said:

Id be happy with small rats or anything to be honest lol

I just think judging by what I saw on the fish finder, you might be better leavin the kayak at home and just hittin the inlet itself from the rocks.

Ill take my plugging rod just in case. I'm going to have all day Friday and all morning sat until the wife comes down to fish. Im thinking the stripers might be up in the marshes pushing bait up but I don't know lol

3 hours ago, fishguts430 said:

Ill take my plugging rod just in case. I'm going to have all day Friday and all morning sat until the wife comes down to fish. Im thinking the stripers might be up in the marshes pushing bait up but I don't know lol

Well if you find stripers pushing bait against the marsh banks, then I'll be happy for you... And I'll hate you all the same LOL. Good luck whatever you end up doin!

On 4/14/2019 at 8:18 PM, fishguts430 said:

Wishful thinking. If only it were that easy

Posted (edited) · Report post

11 hours ago, linesiderdemdnj said:

Wishful thinking. If only it were that easy

My buddy did well on fish up in there from his yak a week ago 

Edited by kurazy kracka

2 hours ago, BullRake said:

Been catching a few.  Plenty of bait around.  The largest I have seen so far is 14 lbs.

That's good to hear. Catching them off the beach?