DonWon

What new lures you got for 2019

Rate this topic

39 posts in this topic

8 mins ago, Southcoastphil said:

A full pound?

Yessir. I have em in 10 and 16oz and 8” and 11” respectively. Thinking of fishing them like mojos. Just something to play around with 

4 mins ago, jmarino1432 said:

Yessir. I have em in 10 and 16oz and 8” and 11” respectively. Thinking of fishing them like mojos. Just something to play around with 

Sounds like fun!

Looking forward to seeing some large taken on them!!!!

50 mins ago, jmarino1432 said:

aren't they crazy expensive? assuming youre talking about the cutbait herring. I saw them a while back, and they were (if I remember correctly) like 30 bucks with only one rubber that comes with the jighead. 

4 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

aren't they crazy expensive? assuming youre talking about the cutbait herring. I saw them a while back, and they were (if I remember correctly) like 30 bucks with only one rubber that comes with the jighead. 

Cabelas had them on sale in the winter for like 8.50. But yes they come with one shad body and one curly grub tail type body. I wouldn’t have paid the $30 for them but for $8 I took a shot