DonWon

What new lures you got for 2019

Rate this topic

39 posts in this topic

New Hogy epoxy jig , limited edition peanut bunker color. I wasted no time ordering when I got the email notification.

Of all the lures I own , these epoxy jigs work everywhere, in almost every color. I think this particular combo is going to be quite productive! Only available in 7/8 oz, but that's the best size.

KIMG0771.JPG

KIMG0772.JPG

39 mins ago, FishRatz said:

New Hogy epoxy jig , limited edition peanut bunker color. I wasted no time ordering when I got the email notification.

Of all the lures I own , these epoxy jigs work everywhere, in almost every color. I think this particular combo is going to be quite productive! Only available in 7/8 oz, but that's the best size.

KIMG0771.JPG

KIMG0772.JPG

Should be killer in Narragansett Bay.

36 mins ago, pogie_boy said:

Should be killer in Narragansett Bay.

My romp is Buzzards Bay, same deal!

One day last Fall, I scored a dozen blues, countless schoolies, a couple Albie's and a surprising 36" keeper..all on the same Hogy.

17 hours ago, FishRatz said:

KIMG0771.JPG

KIMG0772.JPG

These are great copies of a manufacturer called MArie jigs back a few years ago that had a short run . They worked great with scup and Bonito and falsies . I still keep a few in my collection of jigs that have moments of success.

Posted (edited) · Report post

I got an Alan's glider squid and a loki skinny mini. That's it on the new stuff. Also spent way too much money on rods, reels and replacement plugs. Going to have to go through hooks and replace some of those too.

Edited by Reed422