DonWon

What new lures you got for 2019

Rate this topic

39 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, DonWon said:

Just curious to see what everyone got. Here is the two lures I purchase at the show in Pembroke.

9541A402-6292-4FD3-9B10-63C7E3CD6BA6.jpeg

CF258D49-9B79-4674-AC44-A74A1F014DB5.jpeg

Nice these should be killer early season bass and haddock:)

P1120321-New.jpg

Edited by codfish

6 hours ago, TLap21 said:

What’s that bottom one called? Looks like one I bought off some guy at Bourne Scenic campground. Never knew the name. 

I’m not sure, I think my buddy say it was called the cannon ball or bowling pin. But it made by Robert Davies from cape cod.

Going to give the SpoolTek 9" a try in the canal. During typical "sebile" action, I'll clip on one instead and see how bass react. 

spooltek-9-stretch-lure-12.gif.62d49ccb93ba0578405979e5ee6bbf74.gif

Fun fact: spooltek just bought by Sebile. Now made in China. Not quite as good as original, but still decent. Spoke and fished with Dave--the originator of spooltek--in March in Florida.

Fun fact#2: Dave fished me under the table for snook. Not quite a "sad and embarrassing" beatdown.. but definitely a legit loss!

I got a Mikes Custom 4" swimmer and was very impressed with the craftsmanship, wire is coiled flat against the end of the plug and everything looks to be sealed up, including around the lip which I don't always see.  As soon as he wants to turn some more of the 5.5" swimmers I'm gonna put in a big order

IMG_20190212_162343.jpg

1 hour ago, CoffeeHangover said:

I got a Mikes Custom 4" swimmer and was very impressed with the craftsmanship, wire is coiled flat against the end of the plug and everything looks to be sealed up, including around the lip which I don't always see.  As soon as he wants to turn some more of the 5.5" swimmers I'm gonna put in a big order

IMG_20190212_162343.jpg

looks like art:)