Black Holes

Rate this topic

JohnP

Anybody here who can post some contra intel that the MIT girl wasn’t so involved in that leftist narrative that a female had such a significant contribution to a scientific breakthrough?

i know a lot of you guys spend significant time in the deep dark world that helped expose her for what she is. 

What ya got?

4 mins ago, JohnP said:

Anybody here who can post some contra intel that the MIT girl wasn’t so involved in that leftist narrative that a female had such a significant contribution to a scientific breakthrough?

i know a lot of you guys spend significant time in the deep dark world that helped expose her for what she is. 

What ya got?

Have you ever taken an ESL class?

17 mins ago, JohnP said:

What ya got?

Why is it such a leftist narrative?  Why are women involved in physics, or mathematics in this case, so inconceivable to you that it just has to be part of a leftist narrative? The woman in question, I believe, was a programmer who developed some algorithm that was central to assembling the radio-telescope data into an image. So why is it a leftist narrative that a woman did it?

Do you know for whom the computer language Ada was named, or why? Or who "Grandma Cobol" was?

Sheesh. 

1 min ago, BrianBM said:

Why is it such a leftist narrative?  Why are women involved in physics, or mathematics in this case, so inconceivable to you that it just has to be part of a leftist narrative? The woman in question, I believe, was a programmer who developed some algorithm that was central to assembling the radio-telescope data into an image. So why is it a leftist narrative that a woman did it?

Do you know for whom the computer language Ada was named, or why? Or who "Grandma Cobol" was?

Sheesh. 

Did she do it by herself?

Did she build that?

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

All that I've seen credited to the lady (name escapes me) was the writing of a key algorithm. She did not build the telescopes by hand, nor run the fiberoptic cables used for data transmission.

Since you are expressing the same resentment of her getting credit as JohnP, try your hand at answering the questions I posed him. 

A revealing question on his part, and a revealing irrelevance from you.  Damn liberals - it must be liberals - giving a woman credit for doing something in programming.  It must be a liberal lie.

Edited by BrianBM

9 mins ago, BrianBM said:

Sheesh. 

Some person or people (“Mr Obvious”) put together a video to show that this woman had a very minor role yet she’s was given major credit 

our resident conspiracy experts most certainly have access to the same detail that helped expose this fake news promoted by leftists 

that’s what I’m reading anyway 

now YouTube has intervened to block the video of Mr obvious 

I’m shocked our resident PG expects are not screaming about leftist censorship 

18 mins ago, BrianBM said:

Sheesh. 

The Bletchley Girls were a pretty smart group of women.:th:

1 min ago, jkrock said:

She was probably a guy when she started.

She worked her balls off getting that algo done.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard