fishing pete

Stocking immigrants

Rate this topic

41 posts in this topic

They have to be released somewhere in the US. Why not put them in the cities and states that “welcome” them?

2 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

They have to be released somewhere in the US. Why not put them in the cities and states that “welcome” them?

Thats what he said. lol Big mess.

Brilliant idea.  Let the left keep eating itself.  I'm disgusted that a muslim was elected to congress and is allowed to repeatedly disparage this country and mock 9/11.  I wish more people were equally disgusted.  These people hate western culture yet we continue to allow more in.

Pelosi and Schumer already screaming how you can't do that, a bunch of hypocrites. Place them as close to their residence as possible. They want them treated better then they treat our Military and Veterans. They want them housed in reasonable accommodations and fed, children brought to school and treated medically all at taxpayer expense. But don't you dare put them in my neighborhood, typical case for Liberal Progressive Democrats  ! 

NIMBY- Not In My Back Yard 

I'll take a few, I got about 4 acres that needs tending. I could use a cute little live in cook' housekeeper too! Like her to be between 18 - 25 if possible!

22 mins ago, SB59 said:

I'll take a few, I got about 4 acres that needs tending. I could use a cute little live in cook' housekeeper too! Like her to be between 18 - 25 if possible!

beautiful-happy-latin-woman-holding-clea