Fishbuddy

dangerous behavior

Rate this topic

26 posts in this topic

I gather some of the comments are just a knee jerk response to the thread.

throwing weights and such will land you in trouble.  throw one and hit a guy in the head or face, even though you meant to hit the boat and see what happens.

get line in his prop ? really. from your pole ? that's smart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fi**** 2 said:

Try to get some line wrapped in his props, let him get a siezed engine, that's always fun

 

this is my solution fro mshore when boats are being dicks and purposefully running close to jetties to wake you. Might cost me $20-30 in line but 300 yards in their prop is gonna cost them way more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kurazy kracka said:

 

this is my solution fro mshore when boats are being dicks and purposefully running close to jetties to wake you. Might cost me $20-30 in line but 300 yards in their prop is gonna cost them way more.

can you honestly say you have tried and accomplished this ?     I am curious. you would rather ruin your day because of some a hole instead of just moving on ?.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This whole thread is :kook:. This boat goes back and forth multiple times and nobody gets a registration number. Then, the plan is to take 30 lb test to seize the motor as he's driving by? :clap:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, coolhandfluke said:

can you honestly say you have tried and accomplished this ?     I am curious. you would rather ruin your day because of some a hole instead of just moving on ?.

 

I did this at cape cod but not on purpose i was fishing and dropped my further cast and the dude swung right in close to the blank lure and all my line gone. Im not sure it got in his prop but i sure disappeared off my reel quick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, crazybellringer said:

 

I did this at cape cod but not on purpose i was fishing and dropped my further cast and the dude swung right in close to the blank lure and all my line gone. Im not sure it got in his prop but i sure disappeared off my reel quick.

 

I was bummed because i lost most of my line and my lure. 

Edited by crazybellringer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 mins ago, SIC34 said:

This whole thread is :kook:. This boat goes back and forth multiple times and nobody gets a registration number. Then, the plan is to take 30 lb test to seize the motor as he's driving by? :clap:

your right which is why I say take a pic and go to the state police which would be atlantic city in sj.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You would think the coast guard would be more in tune with the spring/fall runs, all the boats/kayaks and safety although I see powerboats actin a fool all summer, can't get em all I guess, but maybe some extra drive bys in the bay in the spring especially

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, kurazy kracka said:

 

this is my solution fro mshore when boats are being dicks and purposefully running close to jetties to wake you. Might cost me $20-30 in line but 300 yards in their prop is gonna cost them way more.

 

Absolutely, I keep a rod with some old line on it, i fish my local jettys religiously, a number of boats have attempted to run over lines in my area - all on purpose - I'll cast 80lb powder pro out there, let the yuppie scum taking Daddy's boat back  to the dock - if he is lucky - and let him pull some thread. Act like an asshat that's what you get

Edited by Fishit 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.