eddy

When will Barr be charged?

Rate this topic

40 posts in this topic

45 mins ago, swnoel said:

No matter if you love Trump or hate him, every person in this country should be frightened at what was done. The non stop lies and manipulations by the media were not being done to find the truth , but to control the people. The wounds that have been and are now being administered may never heal. I can only hope that those that have lost their abilities for rational reasoning, come back to their senses and see this division created is something that has no place in their life.

You mean people outside of DC, outside of state capitals which rely on Fed govt financial assistance, and people outside of govt financial assistance, then yeah.

Otherwise, #resist their sky falling. 

Eddy like the rest of the democratic cowards on this site when faced with facts run and hide . Watch the first half hour of the video eddy then come and comment we are waiting. 

Edited by TheKnot

3 mins ago, TheKnot said:

Eddy like the rest of the democratic cowards on this site when faced with facts run and hide . Watch the first half hour of the video eddy then come and comment we are waiting. 

I disagree.

He, and everyone else, should watch the whole thing.

6 mins ago, TheKnot said:

:squid:

Barr lied.

He testified in front of the Democrat led House of Representatives that the Hussein regime spied on Drumpf.

right?

Democrats said the Hussein regime didn't spy.

the Democrat led House of Representatives NEED to put an end to this and get an investigation going in order to be 100% sure he lied so he can share a jail cell with Roger Stone.

3 mins ago, eddy said:

Barr lied.

He testified in front of the Democrat led House of Representatives that the Hussein regime spied on Drumpf.

right?

the Democrat led House of Representatives NEED to put an end to this and get an investigation going in order to be 100% sure he lied so he can share a jail cell with Roger Stone.

LOL... I hope you're saying this as a joke and not serious. I can't imagine you'd be so delusional.

51 mins ago, swnoel said:

LOL... I hope you're saying this as a joke and not serious. I can't imagine you'd be so delusional.

welllllllllll............ i'm serious about wanting them to pursue a case against Barr.

because then they'd have to prove that the Hussein regime didn't spy on Drumpf.

and when they can't do that, then they, THE DEMOCRATS, would have to admit that the Hussein regime DID SPY on Drumpf.

I have no reason to believe Barr lied.

But, if Democrats are going to say that spying didn't happen, then how can they let someone, IN THEIR MIND, lie to their face?

2 hours ago, eddy said:

Barr lied.

right?

^^^ Uh, isn't that what Barr has said he is doing, and which has the Dems panties in a twist? 

Is this a troll? Is this a setup for "be careful what you wish for"?

1 hour ago, eddy said:

welllllllllll............ i'm serious about wanting them to pursue a case against Barr.

because then they'd have to prove that the Hussein regime didn't spy on Drumpf.

and when they can't do that, then they, THE DEMOCRATS, would have to admit that the Hussein regime DID SPY on Drumpf.

I have no reason to believe Barr lied.

But, if Democrats are going to say that spying didn't happen, then how can they let someone, IN THEIR MIND, lie to their face?

Shoot, typed the above before I read this. 

Comey is about the last person anyone should be listening to. He said at a publicised press conference that Clinton sent and received classified information on her illegal server yet concluded she shouldn't face charges. He later admitted to leaking information to the press to precipitate the appointing of a special prosecutor. He should be facing charges himself! 

Edited by epanzella

2 hours ago, tomkaz said:

^^^ Uh, isn't that what Barr has said he is doing, and which has the Dems panties in a twist? 

Is this a troll? Is this a setup for "be careful what you wish for"?

not a "be careful what you wish for"

but we need to DEMAND that the Democrat House puts an end to people making a farce of these hearings by making up things

right?

This has got to be up near the top of the list of inane discussions on this board - discussing something that never occurred.  Listen to what he actually said on  C-span at tube and you will hear what he  "thinks' and  "believes".

"Thinking" and "believing" have nothing to do with what "is" or "did" actually happen, and is not a definitive statement of truth or reality.

It is, however, justification for further inquiry into what did or did not happen for someone who's job it is to determine the truth of a serious issue.

Edited by wjc
replaced missing word

1 min ago, wjc said:

This has got to be up near the top of the list of inane discussions on this board - discussing something that never occurred.  Listen to what he actually said on  C-span at tube and you will hear what "thinks' and  "believes".

"Thinking" and "believing" have nothing to do with what "is" or "did" actually happen, and is not a definitive statement of truth or reality.

It is, however, justification for further inquiry into what did or did not happen for someone who's job it is to determine the truth of a serious issue.

i believe that eddy is trying to make a point, that the Dems are not accusing Barr of lying, they are calling him out for using "spying" rather than surveillance. Or, that he suggested that any sort of intelligence gathering was aimed at the Trump Campaign. 

His point, if I now read him correctly, is that that THE DEMS SHOULD BE DEMANDING AN INVESTIGATION TO PROVE BARR WAS NOT ONLY WRONG BUT LYING. 

Get it, if the Dems are confident that Trump was surveilled in a manner that was "adequately predicated", meaning all on the up-and-up, they would be supporting the notion of an investigation into what happened. And then they might be able to find some sort of perjury charge to throw at Barr. 

I have said it before and i will repeat it now, if the Dems were interested in the truth, into determining whether the US IC was abused for political reasons and wished to protect the country from that happening in the future, they would support this investigation. Who does not want sunlight shined on government malfeasance? 

If they fear that there was something unethical, illegal or worse done in this situation, they would argue against an investigation for fear of what it might uncover. 

2 hours ago, epanzella said:

Comey is about the last person anyone should be listening to. He said at a publicised press conference that Clinton sent and received classified information on her illegal server yet concluded she shouldn't face charges. He later admitted to leaking information to the press to precipitate the appointing of a special prosecutor. He should be facing charges himself! 

Did Comey obstruct justice?

26 mins ago, tomkaz said:

His point, if I now read him correctly, is that that THE DEMS SHOULD BE DEMANDING AN INVESTIGATION TO PROVE BARR WAS NOT ONLY WRONG BUT LYING. 

Get it, if the Dems are confident that Trump was surveilled in a manner that was "adequately predicated", meaning all on the up-and-up, they would be supporting the notion of an investigation into what happened. And then they might be able to find some sort of perjury charge to throw at Barr. 

That sounds equally far-fetched to me. Proving someone was lying about what he was thinking in the past would be quite an endeavor.