eddy

When will Barr be charged?

Rate this topic

40 posts in this topic

lying under oath

would be the same charges as Roger Stone, IIRC.

So question for discussion..............when Barr, WHILE UNDER OATH, testifed the Hussein regime spied on Drumpf, was that or wasn't that a lie?

Not a lie!

Comey called it court ordered surveillance!

The rest of the world call it spying. 

Edited by Markushook

What seems to go unaddressed is Barr’s comment cannot come out of the ether, he HAS seen something or somethings to garner this level of scrutiny.

The nutcases will say that Barr is going to do Trump’s bidding and whitewash the Mueller report by excluding information that might cast Trump in a poor light. 

And that is how you conduct a whitewash. It is not called a “coverup” for nothing, it is an attempt to throw a blanket over embarrassing info so as to not let the public see it. A COVER up. 

So how exactly is it a coverup or other type of sycophant activity to want to look into a possible case of management malfeasance and seek to shine light on activities?

If the activities and decisions were on the up and up, backed by fact and come to in good faith, what is the harm in taking a look at those activities? 

Seriously, who could complain about this who actually believes in a more open government and the discovery of any wrong doing by civil servants? 

Why the fear of some sunlight being shined into the dark corners of the “surveillance” decision-making process? Unless there is some fear as to what might be found, nah, that can’t be it, can it? 

Edited by tomkaz

4 hours ago, eddy said:

So question for discussion..............when Barr, WHILE UNDER OATH, testifed the Hussein regime spied on Drumpf, was that or wasn't that a lie?

Do you have a quote, because I'm not sure this is true. 

4 hours ago, eddy said:

lying under oath

would be the same charges as Roger Stone, IIRC.

If “spying” is the equivalent of “surveillance”, how is it a lie? 

BFE902E5-F546-431D-BB64-8979A2CB7796.jpeg.5bfcb53626b7cbfba12e30ff94a1cbaf.jpeg

Edited by tomkaz

According to CNN (and what I recall hearing him say), this is what Barr said:

"I think spying on a political campaign is a big deal," Barr said, echoing some of the more inflammatory claims lobbed by the President for months, but declining to elaborate on his concerns. "I think spying did occur."

So Eddy, what you said in your Op isn't true - it's fake news.

Saying someone did something is very different than saying you THINK someone did something.

Ya get it? 

57 mins ago, 55555s said:

Bush beat Gore.  

They haven't quite gotten over that one yet.  It all stems from that.

And every recount ever done bore that out. But but but Supreme Court 

First 1/2 of the show has a clear cut argument  that Obama spied and his people lied . Last and right is better than first and wrong . Dan does his homework unlike the left have at it eddy we will wait 

Edited by TheKnot

7 hours ago, Markushook said:

Not a lie!

Comey called it court ordered surveillance!

The rest of the world call it spying. 

Who ordered the surveillance?

Hint, it was Comey.

Dan covers it above.

I'm still amazed why Obama , the DNC, and media would ensue of such  a journey as to risk a Constitutional crisis. I guess they believed by doing this would assure a Hillary victory and no one would ever know...

Nixon thought same thing. He would win and no one would know. He did win, but the plumbers bungled the operation by jamming the lock, instead of picking it later. 

They have had a couple of years to bury what they could, but they can’t get all of it. Obama was so corrupt, so dirty, that Hillary wasn’t concerned about her little pay to play foreign policy deal either. She knew Obama wasn’t going to complain about the bribes she was getting, he was too busy doing other things to worry about her.

Jan 2017 .......there was a thread here showing Obama looking out the window of the helicopter as he left town. We were asked to caption the photo. I bet he was scared to death that his crimes would be revealed.

No matter if you love Trump or hate him, every person in this country should be frightened at what was done. The non stop lies and manipulations by the media were not being done to find the truth , but to control the people. The wounds that have been and are now being administered may never heal. I can only hope that those that have lost their abilities for rational reasoning, come back to their senses and see this division created is something that has no place in their life.