Soup can

Patagonia / Danner

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

I have not tried these boots but have been extremely happy with Patagonia equipment.   I would not hesitate to purchase if it looked like the product suited my needs.  Anytime I have had an issue with their products Patagonia has always stepped up and been great.  Their customer service is great and very informative too.

Regarding these Patagonia/Danner boots? I had occasion to speak with a knowledgeable flyfishing Patagonia gal this winter who told me about the soon to be introduction of their new wading boots. She told me I would be amazed with them. I don't use wading boots (bootfoot waders surf fisherman), so I wouldn't know but, just to comment on the above, Patagonia feels these new Danner wading boots are the best they've ever offered. The price is astounding, I do agree!!!!!! 

So much money for so few fish nowadays.

a friend just bought a pair, using his military discount.. said his Danner flight boots were the best boots he'd ever owned, so he was willing to pay a bit more. So far he loves them.. 

The Patagonia warranty is great so I'd be willing to try these boots if I was a younger man.. as it is I won't need that many more years out of my boots ;-)