St. Croix Warranty

Rate this topic

Pma531

6 hours ago, RockRonin said:

Yeah you said that on another post...tell your buddy Willcodfish I'll give him $350 for his broken Legend and cry me a river about your faith. If there's one rod building company out there that will make good on their products, it's St. Croix. 

Best. Customer Service. Ever.

Couldn't agree more. Called them earlier this week. I've never had a good experience with them, only great.

I just did the $20 each way shipping for 2 broken guides. St. Croix called me to explain my options and during the phone call, the customer service agent said oh actually there's a note on your service request. Apparently they scratched the rod and as a result, shipped me a brand new one! Can't argue about that. If I didn't purchase a few new rods over the last few months, I would have taken full advantage of the upgrade program.

Great they send u **** back after the **** u bought that shouldn't break breaks..glad u guys lovem..l don't..don't like waiting on equipment that I should be using..I don't spend money to wait for ****..we make money everyday..not important to me.. quality for what I'm spending it on does..the great mr.lev legend can usem I'll hang mine up and have a story to tell on why it's there because they suck..pretty simple..might b great for beach or boats..but canal currents eatem up.. there's a reason there's more company's and private rod builders out there kids..and not just st.croix jack added..GL b safe on the water and tight lines to u all..even u lev

30 mins ago, willcodfish said:

Great they send u **** back after the **** u bought that shouldn't break breaks..glad u guys lovem..l don't..don't like waiting on equipment that I should be using..I don't spend money to wait for ****..we make money everyday..not important to me.. quality for what I'm spending it on does..the great mr.lev legend can usem I'll hang mine up and have a story to tell on why it's there because they suck..pretty simple..might b great for beach or boats..but canal currents eatem up.. there's a reason there's more company's and private rod builders out there kids..and not just st.croix jack added..GL b safe on the water and tight lines to u all..even u lev

Do you have a virtual wall to hang your virtual broken Legend  to show the virtual world that you broke it while virtual casting 2 oz virtual lure in your virtual fishing trip ?

No virtual stuff but I can guarantee you a personal beating..comes with a warranty too.lol.it's little virtual big mouths like u ..that need to stop by the canal say Saturday and Sunday morning bout 2 a.m. for some real fun won't be a virtual beating youll wish it was but the real one u will receive..u types type a good yarn but when face to face u have nothing to say..show up I'll let u touch my legend then I'll slap u with it..lol..I'll b in the west end hero..see if have the sac to open your mouth then skippy

49 mins ago, willcodfish said:

No virtual stuff but I can guarantee you a personal beating..comes with a warranty too.lol.it's little virtual big mouths like u ..that need to stop by the canal say Saturday and Sunday morning bout 2 a.m. for some real fun won't be a virtual beating youll wish it was but the real one u will receive..u types type a good yarn but when face to face u have nothing to say..show up I'll let u touch my legend then I'll slap u with it..lol..I'll b in the west end hero..see if have the sac to open your mouth then skippy

I offered you $350 for your broken Legend. It seems the only "Legend" here is the one you're telling...and the only trolling you've ever done, is on the Internet. 

I own lots of rods by lots of companies. I bought every one of them and St. Croix takes better care of their customers than Any Other Company. 

That's a fact. Stop blowing smoke.

Again if there so wonderful why does there stuff blow up..you idiots don't get the fact that you claim there services are great...why??because there stuff sucks..when you have a lot of problems with a product you better have great customer service.if not you'll a lot of people who won't buy your stuff again..rather not deal with good service..means my **** not broke..not buying a product because there customer service is good..lol.. that's retarded..as far as 'd whipe my ass with $350 money isn't the concern..product is..get it now simpletons

1 hour ago, RockRonin said:

I offered you $350 for your broken Legend. It seems the only "Legend" here is the one you're telling...and the only trolling you've ever done, is on the Internet. 

I own lots of rods by lots of companies. I bought every one of them and St. Croix takes better care of their customers than Any Other Company. 

That's a fact. Stop blowing smoke.

So proud of you..you bought your rods...no kidding..we all bought our own rods.. meatball...

7 mins ago, willcodfish said:

Again if there so wonderful why does there stuff blow up..you idiots don't get the fact that you claim there services are great...why??because there stuff sucks..when you have a lot of problems with a product you better have great customer service.if not you'll a lot of people who won't buy your stuff again..rather not deal with good service..means my **** not broke..not buying a product because there customer service is good..lol.. that's retarded..as far as 'd whipe my ass with $350 money isn't the concern..product is..get it now simpletons

News flash tough guy, any high modulus rod is fragile.  Think about how many Mojos are out there.  Not every one of them is going to be babied.  They might get dropped or bumped or high sticked. 

Then again, when you're as strong as you are, you probably break rods just looking at them....

1 min ago, Kima said:

Yeah, you're the only person who catches fish.  We get it.

Which one is it..I do or I don't..u tough guys are sad because I think the product you love  is over priced for the quality so u claim I don't fish I troll blah blah..here's your proof now your sad bout that..lol..bi polar tools...maybe you guys don't do or have what u claim...

• TimS locked this topic