Pma531

St. Croix Warranty

Rate this topic

91 posts in this topic

35 mins ago, willcodfish said:

Not my m.o. I've spent more and gotten less..and spent less and gotten more..beauty about karma

Maybe it was your karma who broke the rod and not you.

2 hours ago, willcodfish said:

Nah maybe st.croix just sucks

...Or maybe you are just lying and you’ve never owned or broke the legend as you claimed. That is a possibility too. 

3 hours ago, levari said:

...Or maybe you are just lying and you’ve never owned or broke the legend as you claimed. That is a possibility too. 

Try again Skippy  I've got it it broke pretty simple..simple..same goes with u fished with the best in the world..spoken from a legend in his own mind

Posted (edited) · Report post

17 mins ago, willcodfish said:

Try again Skippy  I've got it it broke pretty simple..simple..same goes with u fished with the best in the world..spoken from a legend in his own mind

Nah.. I am far from being a legend. I can’t even break my Legend surf on 4 oz. lures. Not to mention I can’t even lie like those who claim they broke Legend surf 12’ casting 2 oz lures. 

Edited by levari

5 hours ago, Kima said:

I broke a Mojo 2-6 casting a 2 ounce jig, does that make me special?

Nope not on here only the greats know how to use St Croix products..sounds like they sell great knee pads for the ass kissers on this post..lmfao

7 hours ago, Kima said:

I broke a Mojo 2-6 casting a 2 ounce jig, does that make me special?

No, unless you lie like the other guy..

3 hours ago, Big Biscuit said:

I've lost all faith in St.Croix rods. 

Yeah you said that on another post...tell your buddy Willcodfish I'll give him $350 for his broken Legend and cry me a river about your faith. If there's one rod building company out there that will make good on their products, it's St. Croix. 

Best. Customer Service. Ever.