Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DeepCastMike

Need Help- SH night pass

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

Hey all, do you know where and how much it is for the night pass to fish sandy hook? I called the visitor center and it goes to voicemail. I am looking to pick it up tomorrow. Please let me know

8 mins ago, cartopper said:

I believe the site has been updated this year. Available at the visitor center 9 am -5pm year round and at the entrance station as staffing permits during peak season. $50. You can also purchase online and have it mailed to you within 2 weeks at a $5 fee.

I bought mine online and i live within 20minutes but i figured it would be easier and it was. Pass showed up certified mail in two days.  Wonderful experience

I bought mine online too for the first time this year.  Very simple and got it in three days. Somebody is required to be home to sign for it.

10 hours ago, Goldy said:

I bought mine online and i live within 20minutes but i figured it would be easier and it was. Pass showed up certified mail in two days.  Wonderful experience

Same here. Though, I did it while the government was on shutdown, so it took about 2 weeks. But still better than me going there.

I'm about to order mine.  On a mission to get familiar with the hook this year.  I know this has been discussed and tried the search.  But what's the latest with access, where to park and where to avoid

17 hours ago, Theseeker66 said:

I'm about to order mine.  On a mission to get familiar with the hook this year.  I know this has been discussed and tried the search.  But what's the latest with access, where to park and where to avoid

There's great parking by Gunnison, and it's one of the few places that has an excellent daytime bite.