xfrodobagginsx

How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Rate this topic

1,018 posts in this topic

The fact of the matter is you cannot prove or disprove the actual existence of God; hence it being a belief. My main point is if you have a desire to attack someone who is trying to do good and is doing no harm for the sake of your own fears you are scum. When I see people trying to non-aggressively help others and get attacked for it I hold the same view of them as I do antifa attacking the elderly for no reason. It’s fueled by the same stupid and it’s wrong. This guy doesn’t troll anyone, tapping them on the shoulder “ah ah ahhhhh, wwjd?” He simply comes here and shares things that may or may not spark something in someone that could lead to them bettering their lives. Anyone who is willing to devote any amount of energy to truly work against that is pitiful and anyone who is too much a coward to admit that’s what they’re doing is spineless. The old saying goes “evil thrives when good men do nothing.” I think a more accurate term for this century would be “evil thrives when men would rather do what’s popular than what’s right.” 

30 mins ago, chessie_yaker said:

The fact of the matter is you cannot prove or disprove the actual existence of God; hence it being a belief. My main point is if you have a desire to attack someone who is trying to do good and is doing no harm for the sake of your own fears you are scum. When I see people trying to non-aggressively help others and get attacked for it I hold the same view of them as I do antifa attacking the elderly for no reason. It’s fueled by the same stupid and it’s wrong. This guy doesn’t troll anyone, tapping them on the shoulder “ah ah ahhhhh, wwjd?” He simply comes here and shares things that may or may not spark something in someone that could lead to them bettering their lives. Anyone who is willing to devote any amount of energy to truly work against that is pitiful and anyone who is too much a coward to admit that’s what they’re doing is spineless. The old saying goes “evil thrives when good men do nothing.” I think a more accurate term for this century would be “evil thrives when men would rather do what’s popular than what’s right.” 

You spelled "Marcy, go and eat a bag of dicks"....... wrong.

But other than that, it was well considered & well said

Edited by MickAff

1 hour ago, MickAff said:

You spelled "Marcy, go and eat a bag of dicks"....... wrong.

But other than that, it was well considered & well said

of course he wasn't referring to MarkG and putting words in his mouth is just so you...

The thebayway does seem like a swayer.....

I'm not and only have refused his attempts to embrace his beliefs....that's it.

He should live long and prosper.

thebayway seem hellbent on converting Frodeo, tho'.

9 hours ago, chessie_yaker said:

Luke 6:37

22 hours ago, HopHead said:

Here's one of many: you can't get something from nothing.

That's the Laws of Thermodynamics and Conservation of Energy.  Matter cannot be created nor destroyed, therefore, the matter and energy that we see all around us, exists contrary to Scientific law.  It is impossible for it to exist scientifically, yet here it is.  God violated scientific law and created everything.  

14 mins ago, xfrodobagginsx said:

That's the Laws of Thermodynamics and Conservation of Energy.  Matter cannot be created nor destroyed, therefore, the matter and energy that we see all around us, exists contrary to Scientific law.  It is impossible for it to exist scientifically, yet here it is.  God violated scientific law and created everything.  

Precisely. 

14 mins ago, xfrodobagginsx said:

Are you confused? My statement was proof of God.

On 11/6/2019 at 6:58 PM, HopHead said:

Are you confused? My statement was proof of God.

I know.  And so was mine.  It is impossible for the matter and energy to exist, yet it does because GOD created it.  It violates the laws of Science because God can violate the laws of Science.  I thought I made that clear.  

Edited by xfrodobagginsx