xfrodobagginsx

How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Rate this topic

1,062 posts in this topic

On 10/25/2019 at 7:30 AM, MarkG said:

Mel Gibson & fam don't believe the Holocaust ever happened! That's a fact....

So anything he does is suspect....even the premise of this movie...

You will need to give me evidence to support your assertion.  The Movie is a Biblical portrayal of what Christ went through to save and I.    

16 hours ago, xfrodobagginsx said:

You will need to give me evidence to support your assertion.  The Movie is a Biblical portrayal of what Christ went through to save and I.    

so much to choose from:

BTW , he is also a misogynist & homophobic and a whole lot more...an awful human being.

https://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/mel-gibson-career-recovered-anti-semitic-rant-article-1.2725688

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2007/radical-traditionalist-catholics-spew-anti-semitic-hate-commit-violence-against-jews

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2006/07/is-mel-gibson-an-anti-semite.html

https://www.haaretz.com/jewish/u-s-writer-accuses-mel-gibson-of-anti-semitism-holocaust-denial-1.5213689

there are a lot more...knock yourself out

Apparently good ole Mel was hopin' that Christ wouldn't save the Jews....just you and I...

Will make watching this flick w/new point of view if you are a Gibsonite lover

I never said I agreed with anyone who is Anti Semetic.  I said I agreed with the Movie.  I am NOT a Catholic, but those who are Anti Semetic are NOT following what the Bible actually says to do, so they aren't acting Christian.   With that said, since you are so against Anti Semitism, as am I , I take it you are not a Democrat, because they are becoming more and more Anti Semitic.  

1 hour ago, xfrodobagginsx said:

I never said I agreed with anyone who is Anti Semetic.  I said I agreed with the Movie.  I am NOT a Catholic, but those who are Anti Semetic are NOT following what the Bible actually says to do, so they aren't acting Christian.   With that said, since you are so against Anti Semitism, as am I , I take it you are not a Democrat, because they are becoming more and more Anti Semitic.  

Not a Republican....anti semites are not party bound . 

Stop mixing apples and oranges.

How can anyone 'agree' with a movie? one of the silliest things I've ever heard.

Seriously, I agree with Loonie Tunes...a cartoon. What does that make me?

I'm against anything that is anti anything w/o logic.

On 11/3/2019 at 6:11 PM, MarkG said:

Not a Republican....anti semites are not party bound . 

Stop mixing apples and oranges.

How can anyone 'agree' with a movie? one of the silliest things I've ever heard.

Seriously, I agree with Loonie Tunes...a cartoon. What does that make me?

I'm against anything that is anti anything w/o logic.

The Democrats are becoming more and more Anti Israel and have been electing people who are more and more Anti Semitic.  I agree with the Movie because it is factually what Jesus Christ went through so that we could be saved from an eternal torment of hell and become royalty with Him in heaven.  So, if you agree with Loonie Tunes, does that mean that you agree with everything that the makers of Loonie Tunes do?

4 mins ago, xfrodobagginsx said:

The Democrats are becoming more and more Anti Israel and have been electing people who are more and more Anti Semitic.  I agree with the Movie because it is factually what Jesus Christ went through so that we could be saved from an eternal torment of hell and become royalty with Him in heaven.  So, if you agree with Loonie Tunes, does that mean that you agree with everything that the makers of Loonie Tunes do?

of course not....don't know what they do or even care....just making a point.

Your point about the JC movie being factually whatever is an ignorant statement. What you are saying is that it agrees with your viewpoint/agenda.

Logic says that that doesn't make it true....only that you agree with the premise.

7 mins ago, riverrunner said:

Weak response noted. I expected nothing less. 

His retorts really sting, don't they? It's like getting throat-punched by Frank! :D

9 mins ago, Belmo said:

His retorts really sting, don't they? It's like getting throat-punched by Frank! :D

He would not dare to take a swing at anyone’s throat.