xfrodobagginsx

How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Rate this topic

510 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Frodo I saw one of your miracles at work. A baby was born!........ No thats not the miracle. It had TWO parents they were married, not to other people but each other. They were of different genders, the same race and again married to each other........ its gotta be one of your miracles! The baby even had prenatal care 

Edited by Cavemonkey

On 10/18/2019 at 2:43 PM, Cavemonkey said:

Frodo I saw one of your miracles at work. A baby was born!........ No thats not the miracle. It had TWO parents they were married, not to other people but each other. They were of different genders, the same race and again married to each other........ its gotta be one of your miracles! The baby even had prenatal care 

I approve this post...:th:

on a side of many sides: 

Does 'Miracle Whip' count? sorta related in a twisted way...the Whip being the male goo of life....that's the miracle...hit or miss but a miracle and marvel of nature

Edited by MarkG

24 mins ago, MarkG said:

I approve this post...:th:

on a side of many sides: 

Does 'Miracle Whip' count? sorta related in a twisted way...the Whip being the male goo of life....that's the miracle...hit or miss but a miracle and marvel of nature

You’re an odd duck dude

On 17/10/2019 at 11:40 PM, thebayway said:

Depends on what church you’re looking at. For the Catholic Tridentine rite, it’s been growing by leaps and bounds over the past decade or two. Maybe the sample for this poll is of low quality or skewed optics. Just maybe. 

Edited by chessie_yaker

Results are based aggregated data from Gallup telephone interviews with random samples of U.S. adults, aged 18 and older, living in all 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia. 

Annual trend results on church membership are mostly based on samples of at least 2,000 U.S. adults and have margins of sampling error of ±3 percentage points at the 95% confidence level.

Results for the 1998-2000 aggregated data are based on interviews with 7,184 national adults and have a margin of sampling error of ±1 percentage point at the 95% confidence level. 

Results for the 2016-2018 aggregated data are based on interviews with 7,688 national adults and have a margin of sampling error of ±1 percentage point at the 95% confidence level.

On 10/20/2019 at 10:41 AM, Cavemonkey said:

You’re an odd duck dude

boy, take a slight left hand turn and it makes me odd?...this whole thread is one of the oddest, ever.

Rivals C&R 

18 hours ago, bospa357 said:

That's a bit of an understatement. 

think you meant overstatement....however I'll take that as a compliment, even tho' you didn't mean it . :howdy:

11 hours ago, xfrodobagginsx said:

The Passion of the Christ - HD (Trailer)

Mel Gibson & fam don't believe the Holocaust ever happened! That's a fact....

So anything he does is suspect....even the premise of this movie...