How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Rate this topic

xfrodobagginsx

1 hour ago, Dave588 said:

The non participating bit and your dependence on anyone caring if you follow a thread is funny.

if you say so....you guys callin' me out is funnier....

Can we just end this....?

You are no more interested in Frodo's thing than I am....

I'm bailin'...unless you have some last minute post to put me in my place

Edited by MarkG

On 9/25/2019 at 7:24 AM, MarkG said:

yeah...but he will pass it off as god spoke to me as I am more special than most....Let the Miracle Whip flow.

Sometimes I see things too but it doesn't make me sing or crave/seek mediocre mayo.

Why is Elaine so special?...because she likes phony mayo? sings for people no longer with us? just f'n nuts? all 3?

So then what you are saying is that you are jealous of those who have a real relationship with Jesus Christ?  No one ever said they were better than you. You are just convicted by it and you don't like the conviction.  You need to turn to Christ and surrender your life to Him and then you will have peace about it.  

4 mins ago, xfrodobagginsx said:

So then what you are saying is that you are jealous of those who have a real relationship with Jesus Christ?  No one ever said they were better than you. You are just convicted by it and you don't like the conviction.  You need to turn to Christ and surrender your life to Him and then you will have peace about it.  

Well said. :howdy:

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

2 hours ago, xfrodobagginsx said:

Not interested...I surrender this thread to Terry Mac who seems to have more in common with you then I ever will.

LPE

On 10/1/2019 at 10:57 PM, MarkG said:

Not interested...I surrender this thread to Terry Mac who seems to have more in common with you then I ever will.

LPE

Sounds like a wise man.  But WHY would you pass up eternity in heaven with God and being ROYALTY with Him?  Ruling and Reigning with Christ forever?  Do you have any idea how great that will be?  Hell will be unimaginable torment, eternity of regret and no way out.  WHY would anyone want that?

10 hours ago, xfrodobagginsx said:

Sounds like a wise man.  But WHY would you pass up eternity in heaven with God and being ROYALTY with Him?  Ruling and Reigning with Christ forever?  Do you have any idea how great that will be?  Hell will be unimaginable torment, eternity of regret and no way out.  WHY would anyone want that?

'CAUSE I DON'T BELIEVE IN ANY OF IT!!!^^^[...AND NEVER WILL]

LPE LPE LPE

58 mins ago, MarkG said:

LPE LPE LPE

Anyone who lives in fear is an idiot & the "ruling" thing is so self-righteous that it makes me want to :upck:. Which is of course one of the reasons I have a problem with organized religion/prosletizing.

The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd

11 hours ago, MarkG said:

LPE LPE LPE

But I have seen this stuff.  God has spoken to me, He has performed miracles in my family, I have seen demonic creatures that have attacked me in my sleep and even left bruises on my wrists.  This stuff is real man!  And Hell is real too! Would you please be willing to pray to God and tell Him that if He will reveal Himself to you that you promise that you will give your life to Him.  

On 10/4/2019 at 8:05 PM, xfrodobagginsx said:

But I have seen this stuff.  God has spoken to me, He has performed miracles in my family, I have seen demonic creatures that have attacked me in my sleep and even left bruises on my wrists.  This stuff is real man!  And Hell is real too! Would you please be willing to pray to God and tell Him that if He will reveal Himself to you that you promise that you will give your life to Him.  

I suggest a good psychiatrist

The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd

On 10/4/2019 at 8:05 PM, xfrodobagginsx said:

Ever hear of Haldol