How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Rate this topic

xfrodobagginsx

My mistake when I called it WORLD NEWS NET....I was in a hurry. Regardless of my typo WORLD NET DAILY is a conspirators play ground not a christian web site.

I've read your experiences with your god that you have posted. I don't think any more is going to change my mind. Different strokes for different folks.  

"Sweet songs never last too long on broken radios" Sam Stone / John Prine

On 4/23/2019 at 8:13 AM, riverrunner said:

My mistake when I called it WORLD NEWS NET....I was in a hurry. Regardless of my typo WORLD NET DAILY is a conspirators play ground not a christian web site.

I've read your experiences with your god that you have posted. I don't think any more is going to change my mind. Different strokes for different folks.  

Will you at least pray to God and tell Him that if He reveals the truth to you that you are willing to believe it?

33 mins ago, MikeMc said:

This thread sucks! Bring back the original!!!!

Hey, if you go to heaven can I have the 4Runner? 

"You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end -- which you can never afford to loose -- with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they may be .."

On 4/24/2019 at 9:58 PM, Brother Brian said:

Hey, if you go to heaven can I have the 4Runner? 

Sure, but you ain't getting the 4runner. :laugh: 

8 hours ago, xfrodobagginsx said:

I needed to make a few changes to the original thread, but wasn't able to, so I had to create a new one.  What's bad about this one?

Nothing, my friend. It's a joke. :howdy: 

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

2 hours ago, xfrodobagginsx said:

Riverrunner?  Yeah, well God can do anything.  Hopefully my buddy will come to know Christ and you too my friend.  

jesus-walking-on-water-benjamin-mcpherson.jpg

Not riverrunner, 4runner, as in Toyota. 

Thank you for your concern of my soul. :th: 

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around.