xfrodobagginsx

How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Rate this topic

2,123 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, xfrodobagginsx said:

Constantine didn't change the Bible.  

So who was it?

Actually, you are correct. The text didn't change, the content exists as it was. What HAS changed is that it was universally agreed (most probably by the influence of Constantine et al) that "Jesus didn't really mean that,, literally... We know better so we'll just omit the parts that we (as followers of Satan, lets be honest) don't want". The other stuff doesn't really negate our ability to **** people over for Earthly gain. 

And so the Christian religion was born and in hell there was much rejoicing.

Edited by Brother Brian
Thinking

On 7/19/2022 at 10:26 PM, Brother Brian said:

So who was it?

Actually, you are correct. The text didn't change, the content exists as it was. What HAS changed is that it was universally agreed (most probably by the influence of Constantine et al) that "Jesus didn't really mean that,, literally... We know better so we'll just omit the parts that we (as followers of Satan, lets be honest) don't want". The other stuff doesn't really negate our ability to **** people over for Earthly gain. 

And so the Christian religion was born and in hell there was much rejoicing.

No one changed the Bible.  The Dead Sea Scrolls prove the preservation of Scripture.  They outdated the oldest existing manuscripts of that time by over 1000 years and yet when compared to the existing manuscripts of the time, there were no differences other than spelling differences and nothing that changes any doctrine.  99.9% of is the same.  Christians go by the entire Bible, so you are wrong there. Hell is filled with those who reject Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.  

On 7/26/2022 at 8:27 PM, xfrodobagginsx said:

No one changed the Bible.  The Dead Sea Scrolls prove the preservation of Scripture.  They outdated the oldest existing manuscripts of that time by over 1000 years and yet when compared to the existing manuscripts of the time, there were no differences other than spelling differences and nothing that changes any doctrine.  99.9% of is the same.  Christians go by the entire Bible, so you are wrong there. Hell is filled with those who reject Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.  

Agreed that the bible is the same. And that ACTUAL Christians go by the entire bible.

BUT The majority of people who consider themselves Christians believe in a version of Christianity that has been tampered with by Satan worshipers since about the 4th century. The lie, even by omission, is always the sign of Satan's work. 

1 hour ago, Brother Brian said:

Agreed that the bible is the same. And that ACTUAL Christians go by the entire bible.

BUT The majority of people who consider themselves Christians believe in a version of Christianity that has been tampered with by Satan worshipers since about the 4th century. The lie, even by omission, is always the sign of Satan's work. 

Not sure which brand of Christianity you are referring to.  I believe in the whole Bible, I believe that all Scripture is of God, but I also know that not all Scripture was written to me.  Could you elaborate on your assertion?

8 hours ago, MikeMc said:

Hey Frodo, I see you dipped your toe into the assbaby cesspool. Have you lost your mind?? :laugh: 

What do you mean?

11 hours ago, xfrodobagginsx said:

Not sure which brand of Christianity you are referring to.  I believe in the whole Bible, I believe that all Scripture is of God, but I also know that not all Scripture was written to me.  Could you elaborate on your assertion?

My assertion is based on the omission of intent . Specifically the sermon on the mount. Throughout the ages it has been acknowledged as somehow 'being settled long ago' or 'Jesus didn't actually MEAN that' when it's meaning is quite clear. However following that as the 'letter of the law' would preclude all the evil that man has done in the name of God so it has been omitted as a directive and in fact, encouraged as a 'human right'. Do yourself a favor and read "The kingdom of God is within you" by Tolstoy. He makes the case quite clearly.

On 7/28/2022 at 10:52 AM, Brother Brian said:

My assertion is based on the omission of intent . Specifically the sermon on the mount. Throughout the ages it has been acknowledged as somehow 'being settled long ago' or 'Jesus didn't actually MEAN that' when it's meaning is quite clear. However following that as the 'letter of the law' would preclude all the evil that man has done in the name of God so it has been omitted as a directive and in fact, encouraged as a 'human right'. Do yourself a favor and read "The kingdom of God is within you" by Tolstoy. He makes the case quite clearly.

I have been studying Theology for years and I am not sure what you are getting at.  Do you believe the Bible is God's Word?  Do you believe that it's complete?

11 hours ago, xfrodobagginsx said:

I have been studying Theology for years and I am not sure what you are getting at.  Do you believe the Bible is God's Word?  Do you believe that it's complete?

Yes I do. But I don't believe that the overwhelming majority of people practicing the Christian religion are living their lives accordingly. They have been conned by religious leaders in cahoots with political leaders for nearly two thousand years. 

Every single thing in this post is false. 

12 hours ago, Niffty said:

Every single thing in this post is false. 

Every single thing I said is 10000% true.   You don't know what you're talking about and I'm not gonna let you make false accusations.  

17 hours ago, xfrodobagginsx said:

Every single thing I said is 10000% true.   You don't know what you're talking about and I'm not gonna let you make false accusations.  

No exactly....

No one changed the Bible.  

The Catholic, KJB and other Protestant version, Eastern Orthodox, and Ethiopian Orthodox bibles all have different numbers of books. After the church chose which books to sanction in the "original" Bible, it was translated and edited, largely by omission, by Martin Luther and others.

Somebody somewhere changed the bible. I think you know this. 

For the next part you are correct, so I apologize...

... The Dead Sea Scrolls prove the preservation of Scripture.  They outdated the oldest existing manuscripts of that time by over 1000 years and yet when compared to the existing manuscripts of the time, there were no differences other than spelling differences and nothing that changes any doctrine.  99.9% of is the same.  Christians go by the entire Bible, so you are wrong there. Hell is filled with those who reject Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.  

I was thinking of the Gnostic Gospels. I stand corrected. Your description of the Dead Sea Scrolls is accurate. 

On 8/4/2022 at 0:12 PM, Niffty said:

No exactly....

The Catholic, KJB and other Protestant version, Eastern Orthodox, and Ethiopian Orthodox bibles all have different numbers of books. After the church chose which books to sanction in the "original" Bible, it was translated and edited, largely by omission, by Martin Luther and others.

Somebody somewhere changed the bible. I think you know this. 

For the next part you are correct, so I apologize...

I was thinking of the Gnostic Gospels. I stand corrected. Your description of the Dead Sea Scrolls is accurate. 

The Catholic Bible includes the Apochryphical books, but even the Catholics will admit that they are not inspired books.  The Council of Nicea did not "Choose" which books to sanction in the Bible, it confirmed the inspired books of the Bible that were already known to be inspired.  It was NEVER edited, that is a lie.  

The Bible has NEVER been changed.  The Dead Sea Scrolls affirm the preservation of Scripture.  You have been lied to.  

On 7/27/2022 at 11:20 PM, xfrodobagginsx said:

What do you mean?

AH, assbaby cesspool = pg forum. I saw you posted in there. That's what I meant. 

1 hour ago, MikeMc said:

AH, assbaby cesspool = pg forum. I saw you posted in there. That's what I meant. 

I am not afraid of a bit of opposition.