Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jason colby

Suitable Pet?

Rate this topic

23 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, bob_G said:

If you see him again tell him I'll give him lessons in turkey calling. :)

Hey there Bob, yep, I'm still around. Lurking all the time....

Glad to take you up on that. Drop me an email, (I'm heading to Maine turkey hunting again in a couple weeks). I'm always up for some shellfishing lessons as well, (yeah, I still have that same custom made Ribb rake).

14 hours ago, jason colby said:

First of all, she (I hope its a "she") was looking for me because my friend told her I'm some sort of party animal. The truth is I'm in bed by 7 and asleep by 8. So it was all a mistake. When she found her soul mate, "John" (the Semi-Scottish guy), she lived a very happy last few months but then he had a hankering for lamb chops and as they say,...that was that!

Word on the street was that this lil bo-peep refugee was in a little trouble, in a family-like, lamb-bearing way. Seems that a certain big bad wolf, Mr-Capt-Jason-the-Fishing-Legend-Colby has some 'splainin to do.

(shoulda wore a sheepskin)

:beatin:

19 mins ago, Thunder Rod said:

Word on the street was that this lil bo-peep refugee was in a little trouble, in a family-like, lamb-bearing way. Seems that a certain big bad wolf, Mr-Capt-Jason-the-Fishing-Legend-Colby has some 'splainin to do.

(shoulda wore a sheepskin)

:beatin:

We all have our kryptonite. 

(I will take the high road though and not tell everyone here about you and that "sexy chipmunk", as you described her....)

4 mins ago, jason colby said:

We all have our kryptonite. 

(I will take the high road though and not tell everyone here about you and that "sexy chipmunk", as you described her....)

I think i saw those videos. :bucktooth: (Hi TR ! ):wave:

18 mins ago, bdowning said:

I think i saw those videos. :bucktooth: (Hi TR ! ):wave:

Hey there Bill.... been itchin to hit the Chu soon....

Just waiting for some good weather on a week day.

(Hmmm, this thread has kinda gone all over the place...)

On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 8:04 AM, jason colby said:

To be clear, "I'm asking for a friend" (not Carl) :

Do sheep make suitable "pets"????

(Be careful, whoever responds first is "the authority") 

newpet.png

Getting back to the original question,whether it was in jest or not, my ex wifes grand parents had a pet sheep named Katy.  They owned a 10 acre piece of land in New Braintree and this sheep would wander around the place all day eating whatever she wanted, had a big old dog as a companion and lived the life.  She would come when called, run to the barn whenever she felt threatened and was very friendly towards people including kids.

31 mins ago, troutworm said:

Jason,Bware has a clergyman friend in his town that I think would make a

perfectly suitable and loving pet for you.

Living in a small town is great, this past winter while eating breakfast at a local café, those two POSs walked in, the waitress looked at them and the owner came out of the kitchen and told them to leave.  A round of applause followed...………………..

PS child molesters are friend of no one...…….