ThrowinPlugs

WTS St Croix Triumph 7ft MH/Fast Rod

10 posts in this topic

Used, great condition. Great light tackle fluke rod, even better LMB rod. Excellent for kayak fisherman. Super light and sensitive. No damage, very light Marks here and there. $65 takes it. Located in central Suffolk county. Will not ship. PayPal only please. Thank you!

20190408_204559.jpg

20190408_204612.jpg

9 hours ago, surfdaddy said:

Could you please tell me the distance from the butt to the front of the reel seat? 

9 inches from butt to reel seat

Posted (edited) · Report post

Okay I want to be clear before I commit. The distance I am looking for is pictured below. From the end of the butt to the front of the reel seat. I am looking for 15 to 17 inches. If it falls in this range I will take it pending inspection of the the rod. KIMG0537.JPG.d7ae74ef1f45ee5714beb2486aaf35f8.JPG

Edited by surfdaddy

Just under 13", sorry I thought you asked for base if the reel seat.

46 mins ago, surfdaddy said:

Okay I want to be clear before I commit. The distance I am looking for is pictured below. From the end of the butt to the front of the reel seat. I am looking for 15 to 17 inches. If it falls in this range I will take it pending inspection of the the rod. KIMG0537.JPG.d7ae74ef1f45ee5714beb2486aaf35f8.JPG

20190412_230931.jpg

12 mins ago, bart1 said:

I’m in patchogue, where are you located? I’d take it but couldn’t meet up till over the weekend or next week. 

I've decided to pull the sale. Sorry.