WTB commando bag

I have a 3 tube that I got here a few months ago. It is used but excellent shape.  I think it was ~$350 +/-. I would sell it for what I paid plus a few bucks for shipping (I picked up locally). I can post pics later. I have not used it yet. Still in the same condition.

ps - here is a link for pics of the bag, I was trying to trade for a 2 tube. I paid $350 for local piock up. I would sell it for $360 to cover shipping and PP fees.

Link -   

Edited by Drew C.

ASMFC - Destroying public resources and fisheries one stock at a time since 1942.

1 hour ago, Drew C. said:

I have a 3 tube that I got here a few months ago. It is used but excellent shape.  I think it was ~$350 +/-. I would sell it for what I paid plus a few bucks for shipping (I picked up locally). I can post pics later. I have not used it yet. Still in the same condition.

ps - here is a link for pics of the bag, I was trying to trade for a 2 tube. I paid $350 for local piock up. I would sell it for $360 to cover shipping and PP fees.

Link -   

Thanks for the offer My buddy is looking for the bag and it’s a little more than he wants to spend