robc22

Glass eels

Rate this topic

36 posts in this topic

49 mins ago, Pescador710 said:

Does the lead shot in my cotton cordell pencils count? 

Actually a very interesting question. I'll bet the state doesn't even have a clear answer for this. 

11 hours ago, Pescador710 said:

Does the lead shot in my cotton cordell pencils count? 

All components are individually considered "ammunition." I can't imagine anyone would break open your plug to search it, and I'd argue if it were installed so as to be permanently inaccessible, it would stop being a number f projectiles and become a component of the plug anyway.

19 hours ago, capequahog said:

Hey, let’s go out of state poaching and let’s bring drugs and guns so we’ll have many more charges on us if we get caught. Mainers :dismay:

They might have thought it was in Suffolk County, where nothing is illegal.

1 hour ago, ermghoti said:

All components are individually considered "ammunition." I can't imagine anyone would break open your plug to search it, and I'd argue if it were installed so as to be permanently inaccessible, it would stop being a number f projectiles and become a component of the plug anyway.

There's more lead in some of my plugs than in a shotgun slug!

I've never heard or known of a licensed harvester getting rich. I've seen and heard of some climbing up to middle class. Taxes, equipment, and only a short window to harvest. The dudes who ran into the swamp by the Hampton river were my favorite story of poaching. I think it was 5 yrs ago (approx)