Hockey playoff smack talk

Rate this topic

chris koltz

It's been a long time since the Hurricanes have been in the playoff so I'm stoked. Just wondering who were going to beat first? Washington will whup'em, Islanders heck I thought they folded that team so easy and Tampa Bay done, hope to see S@hittsburg at some point. I know there is no Bruins fans on here so can't wait to play ya'll. Rangers fans, Devils fans and flyers fans sorry your opinions don't matter cause your hockey vacations have started. We are Don Cherry's favorite team [bunch a jerks] Dear Don let me know the next time a Canadian team wins or matters. Bored with suck weather so just rattling the cage. LET'S GO CANES

Edited by chris koltz
made a mistake

Lets go PENS !

3 out of 4 would be nice.

Honestly, the Pens have been blowing leads late in games for the past month.  Those things usually come back to haunt teams in the play-offs. Hope not.

Carolina....pfft

The biggest fish in the river gets that way by never being caught.

Edward Bloom

1 hour ago, Riverboat33 said:

Lets go PENS !

3 out of 4 would be nice.

Honestly, the Pens have been blowing leads late in games for the past month.  Those things usually come back to haunt teams in the play-offs. Hope not.

Carolina....pfft

Playoffs will fix that, along with a hot goalie.  they'll be fine. 

49 mins ago, iphish said:

Playoffs will fix that, along with a hot goalie.  they'll be fine. 

Your right Mrazek is red hot 12-3 in last 15 games,3 shut outs and a 1.7 goals against. Lord Stanley's cup is coming back to Carolina. LET'S GO CANES

15 hours ago, chris koltz said:

Hurricanes spotted Caps 1 game to make the series interesting.

Pfft, that's nothing, the Pens spotted the Islanders 2

Lets go Pens !

The biggest fish in the river gets that way by never being caught.

Edward Bloom

• TimS locked this topic