THEY TOLD ME IF DONALD TRUMP WERE ELECTED, RACISM AND SEXISM WOULD BE MAINSTREAMED IN AMERICAN INSTITUTIONS. AND THEY WERE RIGHT!

Rate this topic

flyangler

But not quite in the way they warned us about, no? 

University of Kansas to offer 'Angry White Male' course

The 'Angry White Male Studies' course offering has angered some people.

A congressman is chastising the University of Kansas for offering a course titled "Angry White Male Studies."

Kansas Republican Rep. Ron Estes was among those turning to social media, lamenting in a tweet that the university has "decided to offer a class that divides the student population."

The school's academic catalog says the course will chart "the rise of the 'angry white male' in America and Britain since the 1950s, exploring the deeper sources of this emotional state."

Humanities professor Christopher Forth, himself a white man, will teach the course this fall. Forth and a university spokeswoman didn't immediately return phone and email messages from The Associated Press.

Other colleges also have been exploring masculinity amid the #MeToo movement, including Duke University, which describes its "Men's Project" as being "dedicated to interrogating male privilege."

E0479B1A-051B-474F-8B73-3856520BACBA.jpeg.4459a2dbc542d6174dda9862c2ad7715.jpeg

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

31 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

I think it only fair that they offer a course detailing the knots and tightening of left wing panties and the trauma caused by conservative ideals to Liberal wusses.

Isn’t that every ______-studies course? 

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

3 hours ago, Gotcow? said:

I think it only fair that they offer a course detailing the knots and tightening of left wing panties and the trauma caused by conservative ideals to Liberal wusses.

Just think if all the students showed up to "angry white men " dressed in their klansman uniforms it could be just that.

I'll BE PULLING ON MY ROD - TILL THEY LAY ME IN SOD!!!!!

Sounds like an easy A, good for the GPA, no tests and a short term paper on why white men are bad.

Liberal professors just love it when you agree with them. 

The biggest fish in the river gets that way by never being caught.

Edward Bloom

54 mins ago, swnoel said:

And you wonder why we have a country full of idiots being turned out from our schools of "higher education"...

They end up on instagram, drunk on their knees explaining wht the world is going to end in 12 years.

“My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.”

Ayn Rand

Should just be part of -Self Loathing 101 which seems to be mandatory.

Especially for you tools that appear to be white.

You get to make your own -Kill the WHITE People protest sign. Learn how to wave it like mad when the soros antifa mob violence shows up. Learn how to take one for the herd. 

Do they offer this course online?

Youtube the lectures?

As a White man, sitting in on this class is designed to make me angry, so I could be a show and tell example.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

So, now white folks are after the coveted victim of oppression status.

What next? Reparations for the Irish brought over in indentured servitude, and murdered by white Protestants?  We already gave them St Patrick’s Day, green rivers, and two for one drink specials!

13 mins ago, fishhappy said:

So, now white folks are after the coveted victim of oppression status.

What next? Reparations for the Irish brought over in indentured servitude, and murdered by white Protestants?  We already gave them St Patrick’s Day, green rivers, and two for one drink specials!

No-Just weary of seeing the anti-White up to & including the veiled white genocide propaganda. It's a tactic & subterfuge to reduce culpability for the past racism of the party that promotes this deception.

Reparations are pretty much the same thing.

And exactly the opposite of your question about the coveted victim status- the kill/hate the white man does nothing but prolong & fester this currency.