WTB - Big O’s

On 4/4/2019 at 7:01 PM, bassonator007 said:

Looking for ‘special’ colors.. Let’s see what you guys have.. Thanks.

When you start a WTB thread it’s expected that you will respond to the folks who took the time to respond to your thread :)

TimS

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

2 hours ago, TimS said:

When you start a WTB thread it’s expected that you will respond to the folks who took the time to respond to your thread :)

TimS

Not sure what happened. Not responding to pms either.

Edited by DaveC

DaveC <0))))))))))))><

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 6:09 PM, DaveC said:

A couple of tough ones here. Take them all for 210 shipped. The top one on the right is used. The bottom right has a slight storage mark from the hook but is not fished.

Dave, I appreciate your efforts, but I already have just about the same collection that you have pictured, so I'm going to pass, but thanks for offering them up.... and apologies for not getting back to you earlier.

19 hours ago, bassonator007 said:

Sorry guys, I got busy & lost track of this thread, my apologies.

No worries - best bet is to follow your BST forum threads - there’s a box you can check when you start the thread to notify you of responses. And you can click ‘follow’ after you start the thread if you forget to do it when you start the thread :)

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.