The muslims treat woman like crap

Rate this topic

Lagerhead

47 mins ago, Joe said:

Trump is he president & deserves all the crap he gets & then some. Why should anyone give a crap what the Muslims do in another country?

Because they are bringing it here, just like they brought it to Europe.

And it is your side that is importing them by the tens of thousands.

14 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

You would think that all women's rights groups, #metoo, NOW, etc, would be engaged in nationwide, if not worldwide, rage about how Islam treats women, but nope, Trump says mean things about some women, so that is all that matters.

It's all part of the anti-colonialism banner that is hugely important to lefties. Take the Palestinians as an example -- take them, please :dismay: -- if a country on the colonialism side of the ledger, like France, committed 10% of the atrocities that the PLO has, the lefties would have their undies in a bunch for months. But let the Palestinians do it, and there ain't a peep from anyone. Or let another Islamofascist country, like Saudi Arabia or Iran, commit atrocities against the Palestinians, and there's a collective yawn. This is because of anti-colonialism: the modern international lefties can't bring themselves to criticize people on what they deem to be the correct side of the anti-colonialism ledger. But when a state on the wrong side of the ledger, like Israel, farts in church, they get apoplectic. This is an infantilization of the Palestinians that does nobody any good -- we should hold everyone to the same standards.

There are some very brave liberal Muslims, with Maajid Nawaz and Irshad Manji, two heroes of mine, who have pointed this out repeatedly, and have called for holding Islamic states to the same standards that the Left holds Western countries: things like civil rights for gay people and (the horror!) allowing women to have the same rights as men (women, even to this day, are treated like dogs in Saudi Arabia: they were only allowed to drive about a year ago). When was the last time you heard a lefty protest this? I'll hang up and wait for an answer). The reward these brave liberals -- and that's liberal with a small L -- get for their courage is harassment and death threats (Nawaz was attacked by an Islamofascist lunatic on the streets of London just a month or two ago).

This is one of the reasons I always like the neocons, Paul Wolfowitz and Charles Krauthammer and Bill Kristol and the like: I know that because of Iraq, the term neocon is a slur now, but I thought, and still think, that these men and women are in the tradition of the very best traits of American policy.

Terri Mae does not approve this message, but screw him.

5 mins ago, Belmo said:

It's all part of the anti-colonialism banner that is hugely important to lefties. Take the Palestinians as an example -- take them, please :dismay: -- if a country on the colonialism side of the ledger, like France, committed 10% of the atrocities that the PLO has, the lefties would have their undies in a bunch for months. But let the Palestinians do it, and there ain't a peep from anyone. Or let another Islamofascist country, like Saudi Arabia or Iran, commit atrocities against the Palestinians, and there's a collective yawn. This is because of anti-colonialism: the modern international lefties can't bring themselves to criticize people on what they deem to be the correct side of the anti-colonialism ledger. But when a state on the wrong side of the ledger, like Israel, farts in church, they get apoplectic. This is an infantilization of the Palestinians that does nobody any good -- we should hold everyone to the same standards.

There are some very brave liberal Muslims, with Maajid Nawaz and Irshad Manji, two heroes of mine, who have pointed this out repeatedly, and have called for holding Islamic states to the same standards that the Left holds Western countries: things like civil rights for gay people and (the horror!) allowing women to have the same rights as men (women, even to this day, are treated like dogs in Saudi Arabia: they were only allowed to drive about a year ago). When was the last time you heard a lefty protest this? I'll hang up and wait for an answer). The reward these brave liberals -- and that's liberal with a small L -- get for their courage is harassment and death threats (Nawaz was attacked by an Islamofascist lunatic on the streets of London just a month or two ago).

This is one of the reasons I always like the neocons, Paul Wolfowitz and Charles Krauthammer and Bill Kristol and the like: I know that because of Iraq, the term neocon is a slur now, but I thought, and still think, that these men and women are in the tradition of the very best traits of American policy.

back up to any gloryhole in a muslim counrtry..nothin :( ..its like waiting for riverraider to have a coherent thought

"a high percentage of Bernie's posts involve Jim, homosexuality and/or touching children" :naughty:

14 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

Well, since "LAST WEEK," I've probably heard 40-60 reference (likely many more) about how Trump mistreats women.

So big whoop dee doo that you saw a segment LAST WEEK.  They hammer Trump EVERY SINGLE DAY.

My point being is that you are missing alot of news because of your news sources. They are not Amanpour nor are they PBS News hour. They do not do that they only report. I invite you to watch it a few times and see if I am wrong. (You won't) If you want one sided journalism (LOL) continue to get 1/2 truths from MSNBC and FOX. 

My eyes are open just fine, and when it comes to "Women's Rights," all these women care about is abortion, the glass ceiling, and a female POTUS.  Your eyes may be open but you are not getting the whole story which is funny because I see it quite often around the world. :howdy: 

You’re not some crazy uncle you know!

I'm so glad I don't live in the fact-less bizarro world you live in...just sayin'.

5 hours ago, Joe said:

Trump is he president & deserves all the crap he gets & then some. Why should anyone give a crap what the Muslims do in another country?

This, except not just the Musey's. What any other country does to their own people matters as much to me as how they treat their animals. Though I do care more for dogs being eaten then the people being abused in any of those scumbag country's!

1 hour ago, Stonesipher said:

My point being is that you are missing alot of news because of your news sources. They are not Amanpour nor are they PBS News hour. They do not do that they only report. I invite you to watch it a few times and see if I am wrong. (You won't) If you want one sided journalism (LOL) continue to get 1/2 truths from MSNBC and FOX. ..................

I missed a post somewhere, sorry.  What is "it?"

3 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

I missed a post somewhere, sorry.  What is "it?"

My humble apologies, them should have been the operative word there. :howdy: I refuse to watch cable news, too much bs.

I'm so glad I don't live in the fact-less bizarro world you live in...just sayin'.

16 mins ago, Stonesipher said:

My humble apologies, them should have been the operative word there. :howdy: I refuse to watch cable news, too much bs.

There is no question that cable news is biased pro-left and/or pro-right.  I really have no interest in their opinions and form my own.  I'm not sure what "news" I'm missing though by watching FOX all day.

Are there actual "news stories" they're not telling us, or is it simply their opinions, presented as "news," that you don't approve of?

There is unbiased coverage of events and issues that never see the light of day unless it supports the narrative. I come across stories that amaze me in their depth and how they influence on our everyday lives. They just lay it out based on the facts they found. Watch it a few times and write down any biases that you find. So the answer is probably yes to stories they are not telling those who watch.

On 4/5/2019 at 9:00 AM, clambellies said:

The muslims treat woman like crap.......unlike this country where we just pay them much less than a man for doing the same job, and have an entire political party who makes sure it stays that way.  

Nah.  Pay them less for working less usually.   

Google Google.   

On 4/5/2019 at 7:45 AM, Joe said:

Have you heard of these thingies called "sanctuary cities"? Time to take a dump Joe.

On 4/5/2019 at 7:45 AM, Joe said:

I don't unless they're planning to attack this country.

The point is the hypocrisy in this country.

I love when we make way past the breakwater at first light and head out, there's nothing better, the whole rest of the world just melts away for me.

(*edited - member formerly known as 'windknot')

On 4/5/2019 at 9:04 AM, Belmo said:

This is an interesting statement from you. I think they leveraged the political strength as a result of the 911 attack to move their colonial agenda while adding to the US debt. I believe that W was the worst president in my lifetime. I was never a fan of neocons. I need to circle back.

Edited by Lagerhead

I love when we make way past the breakwater at first light and head out, there's nothing better, the whole rest of the world just melts away for me.

(*edited - member formerly known as 'windknot')

Just now, Lagerhead said:

This is an interesting statement from you. I was never a fan of neocons. I need to circle back.

The true neocons, like Wolfowitz (Krauthammer is a good example too), are old liberals, most of them flaming, bleeding-heart liberals.

Terri Mae does not approve this message, but screw him.