Sudsy

Be careful, rabid critters right now along the bayshore.

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

This is in Leonardo right now

Rabies Alert: Injured Cat Made Contact with Rabid Racoon in Middletown

The Middletown Township Health Department responded to a call concerning a sick raccoon in the area of Bellevue Avenue between Hamilton Avenue and Highland Avenue. 

Let me summarize the cat problem in leonardo like this...About 8 years ago...some idiot decided I'm going to feed these strays, keep them healthy. What happened? Mating. A whole lot of it.. No exhaggeration, on the wetside of Leonardo I think there is about 400 stray cats. Don't ever buy a house that was vacant for more than 6 months in Leo. The hazmat team will have to come in. No joke.

19 hours ago, Sudsy said:

This is in Leonardo right now

Rabies Alert: Injured Cat Made Contact with Rabid Racoon in Middletown

The Middletown Township Health Department responded to a call concerning a sick raccoon in the area of Bellevue Avenue between Hamilton Avenue and Highland Avenue. 

That's no raccoon. That's Pricise. 

On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 2:31 PM, outfished1957 said:

wouldn't worry about all that at all

About what a rabid Precise.  You don't want to run into that animal. 

I've been dealing with a feral cat issue for at my house three years now. Neighbors put out a 25lbs plastic container of dry food on their porch. They come by the hundreds to eat then use my mulch beds as their toilet...awful. 2 times to court and nothing. F'ing cats have more rights than me.

So angry

Posted (edited) · Report post

56 mins ago, Whortleberry said:

I've been dealing with a feral cat issue for at my house three years now. Neighbors put out a 25lbs plastic container of dry food on their porch. They come by the hundreds to eat then use my mulch beds as their toilet...awful. 2 times to court and nothing. F'ing cats have more rights than me.

So angry

That's f ing ridiculous.  I had a neighbor once that put out pounds of bird seed every day in a tiny yard.  Pigeons every where all day.  

Edited by bdawk