TBYRD

Sandbar1 off to bootcamp

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

It is with the highest compliment that I say "farewell for now" to an outstanding young man.

Cal, be safe out there buddy.

Evan and I are very proud to call you a friend.

Thank you for your service to our country.  :howdy:

20190403_110959.jpg

Edited by TBYRD

Thank you all, I'm very proud to be a part of this and I'm looking forward to sharing some tides with everyone in the future 

20190403_101040.jpg.1abda5b7cfd89bffbe93f52a23f1ed5f.jpg

16 mins ago, Dthfrmabove said:

Godspeed Cal !!!

I will keep an empty beach chair beside me and save some sharks for you !!!

Cal,

Rest assured that Shawn and I will be talking about you--as in we will both wish that you were with us; we will both be contemplating how well you're doing at BUD/s, then acknowledging that you're rocking it there-- when we're sharking. 

There's no doubt that we will toast you (with any combo of beer/coffee/water).

It must suffice to say that you'll be frequently in our thoughts and that we are all looking forward to learning about your success, mate!!

1 hour ago, Southcoastphil said:

Cal,

Rest assured that Shawn and I will be talking about you--as in we will both wish that you were with us; we will both be contemplating how well you're doing at BUD/s, then acknowledging that you're rocking it there-- when we're sharking. 

There's no doubt that we will toast you (with any combo of beer/coffee/water).

It must suffice to say that you'll be frequently in our thoughts and that we are all looking forward to learning about your success, mate!!

Phil,

how are you doing my friend ???  There is no doubt we will be talking about Cal. I have lost my fishing buddy from last year and hope you can take up some of the slack for him. I am sure Cal won’t mind you keeping his seat warm this year. I am not giving you his SPOT this year though !!!!!  Lol

Good luck kid. Keep your powder dry, your mouth shut and your ears open. And remember that boot camp is just boot camp.

Cal my young friend a new life has begun for you and as you start this new journey keep, the faith, practice what  you have learned and always respect the process you are about to undergo . For in the end you will become much stronger . God bless you my friend