Bob fishhead Sproul

Who are the Phillies putting the wood on tonight

Rate this topic

193 posts in this topic

Okay, so the Phillies finally have a lot of potential to put the wood on opponents.  Let's not discuss the pitching please ;)

It's a tough one tonight going up against big Max on the road and we're the underdogs so far as the betting line, but I like the Phils chances!

Thought it was going to start off with a bang after the rain delay.  Phils got two hits to start the game before Sherzer get Harper, Hoskins, and Realmuto out.

Hopefully between the rain delay and making Sherzer work a little early in the game, he won't last long ;) 

Phils continue to roll and Nola pitches today. 

I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict another win.

Gonna be a fun year. :th:

20 hours ago, fishless said:

Based on the 1st 3 games obviously if the SP's can keep the opponents to 5 or less they have a chance. 

29 mins ago, fishless said:

Holy bat flip.  

Yikes was that a great flip!  Hopefully we will see a lot more of that, but none of the "chin music" afterwards from opposing pitchers!

This is going to be fun ,i hope these threads run 1 and 2 till late October good luck boys your going to need it . As the Yanks know from last year and again right now are having none .

Well last night sucked.  Had front row first base line seats just to boo Bryce.  The energy in the stadium the first 4 innings was amazing and my voice is gone but damn do the Nats look bad right now.  Bring back Dusty.

Sure is funny how it was fine and dandy when Werth took the millions and left Philly but not when Bryce does the same thing ! Plus the Nats announcers suck so bad ! 

45 mins ago, StriperReleaser said:

Sure is funny how it was fine and dandy when Werth took the millions and left Philly but not when Bryce does the same thing ! Plus the Nats announcers suck so bad ! 

Werth was worthless, so glad they didn't extend his contract.